Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Question/please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question/please Help

91 COUPE LX A1, WILL a 98 talon turbo and manifold (2nd gen) work for the dsm setup?
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
    91 COUPE LX A1, WILL a 98 talon turbo and manifold (2nd gen) work for the dsm setup?
    Yes they will. Turbo I think will be a T-25, and 2nd gen manifold supposedly doesn't crack as easily. The manifold will still need to be re-drilled. I think this question should have been in the one of the beginners sections though. Hope this helps.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

the turbo is a 14b but ive noticed on the 1st gen the outlet on the intake side (j pipe) is bolted on and the 2nd gen is apart of the housing. just wanted to make sure the clearance would be ok and if there was any changes to the manifold on those years. thank you

Comment

correction it is a t25 turbo and the manifold is cracked, and no one makes a t25 manifold for the f22, that i can find. and if its custom or obx makes one but its 360 bucks and im down for that i can buy a new turbo kit for what i would pay for that on top of what i already have. this is going no where fast. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT. AND NO SMART ASS REMARKS PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
        X