Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Need Dsm Setup, Base Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Dsm Setup, Base Map

need base map for dsm 14b/t25 450 cc f22a1 turbo setup, for crome. i tried the bin directory and i didnt see any file. figured id ask here. thanks
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

first of all there is a difference between a 14b and a t25. the same basemap may not work for both.

and second, you can make your own basemap in crome. there is a crome beginners guide on here http://www.xenocron.com/techcenter.php

it is very easy to make a basemap yourself. start with a stock f22 map and chose the appropriate injector size, create a map. the car should start and drive fine... if its too lean, you'll know. then drive it slowly to a tuner, don't go into boost

Comment

sweet thank you sir. much appreciated. i put 14b/t25 cuz nissan has a t25, just wanted people to know. i have the dsm t25. i got the ecu from astrovannin on here, it has a stock base map and a 450cc map. just wanted to see if someone had a base map for my setup that they have used and know that it works good. but i guess i also need a chip burner befor i even can make a basemap.
      Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
        Just wanted to see if someone had a base map for my setup that they have used and know that it works good.
        What works good for one persons engine, will be different for another engine.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
        X