• Show
Clear All

This place has gotten pretty massive. lol
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Hell, im nowhere near an OG and i have trouble keeping up with old members, new members and those damn name changes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

good to see you came back for a quick visit!

I have done so many camber kit installs from your DIY. Only read it once and it stayed lol

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          good to see you came back for a quick visit!

I have done so many camber kit installs from your DIY. Only read it once and it stayed lol

glad to hear it all worked out well for you... Yeah i figured why not stop by and say hi to any of the old timers here on the forum who actually remember me.. lol

Comment

i dont remember xplode? i do have a sony xplode t shirt. nonetheless, thanks for stopping in!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              i dont remember xplode? i do have a sony xplode t shirt. nonetheless, thanks for stopping in!
              i have been gone from this forum for about 4 years... so i higly doubt many newer people would remember me

Comment

Yeah, but wed3k is oldschool... He's just not that bright.

For those that don't know, xplode was one of the early moderators. One of the people responsible for getting this site going, and keeping it going.

Without his influence, you wouldn't have guys like me telling people that they're idiots if they try to run HIDs on a stock CB7 harness...

Comment

damn i remember that SN....welcome back

-91accordexr33

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Without xplode I would have never been able to drive my cb at night. The driver's side bulb would be falling out if he never sent me that clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      Without xplode I would have never been able to drive my cb at night. The driver's side bulb would be falling out if he never sent me that clip.
                      LOL.... i forgot about that.. that was after i put new headlamps on the CB for my HIDS... the good ol days..

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        Yeah, but wed3k is oldschool... He's just not that bright.

For those that don't know, xplode was one of the early moderators. One of the people responsible for getting this site going, and keeping it going.

Without his influence, you wouldn't have guys like me telling people that they're idiots if they try to run HIDs on a stock CB7 harness...
                        Good to see the ones i passed it off to are taking good care of it..

Comment

Originally posted by xplode View Post
                          LOL.... i forgot about that.. that was after i put new headlamps on the CB for my HIDS... the good ol days..
                          I ended up replacing those headlights for a tsx retrofit which I ended up smashing by accident when I removed them to make adjustments, and then I had to do another tsx retrofit afterwards.

Comment

thats too funny.

Comment

Welcome back dude. Glad to see an old face.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

good to be back checkin in for a few days..

Comment

Working...
                                X