5th Gen Prelude Gauge Cluster Examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SleepyG View Post
    Next time I go to one I will try and get u a price. If u really wanted I would ship you one.
    That would be fantastic!! Thanks a bunch, Kenny!

Comment

Originally posted by vader87 View Post

USDM h22 Prelude M/T with Chrome Trim Rings

I want those chrome trim rings on my cluster.
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

So far non of the type S ones I have seen are CF Faheem? Are you sure there is such a thing? Kinda looked like the link you posted was just an aftermarket add on??

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyG View Post
          So far non of the type S ones I have seen are CF Faheem? Are you sure there is such a thing? Kinda looked like the link you posted was just an aftermarket add on??
          Oh really? Oh yeah, it's OEM Honda, not aftermarket. It was offered exclusively in Japan with the carbon fiber trim kit. Very few models over there received them. I guess the search continues! Thanks, though, for taking the time to see if they had them!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
            Oh really? Oh yeah, it's OEM Honda, not aftermarket. It was offered exclusively in Japan with the carbon fiber trim kit. Very few models over there received them. I guess the search continues! Thanks, though, for taking the time to see if they had them!
            I didnt say I had given up.... I only checked one place of many. Plus they sell those bad boys fast when they get em in. I'll keep my eyes open.

Comment

Look around on the UK Prelude Sites and Ebay.co.uk as a bunch of JDM Ludes get imported.....LIKE MINE!!!

Comment

Where did u get these cluster from? I would like to put one in my accord I have been looking on ebay and I can't find nothing.

Comment

Which one are you looking for?

Comment

I am looking for the one wit the yellow needles. Would it fit im my 96 accord?
                    Last edited by drift878; 09-27-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M-T-P...item3eff51bf2c

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-9...item2c54a914c5

It doesn't fit perfectly but it can work with little modification. Will require rewiring so be prepared.

Comment

Working...
                      X