Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I'm a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a noob

Hey all. I have recently aquired a jdm h22a powerd 93 coupe. It is quite fast, and thats coming from a guy who previously owned a supra turbo. I'll try to attatch a pic or two. aight peace.supra and accord

accord

Welcome! Did you buy your car from a member here? I know there were quite a few people selling their H22 power CB7s recently.

The H22 is very nice in the CB7. It feels like the car should always have had that motor!

Comment

whats with people now that are selling their h22 powered accords, is their something bad about them that I dont know about??? but anyways welcome to cb7 Bro!! I myself had owned a 87 supra and it was preety fast for being N/A motor but I like my h22 accord because their is so much I can do to it. their is a early 90s toyota pick up truck here with a supra motor and a h22 hatchback cant keep up with him and were talking about a pickup truck running 12s high @ 1/4 mile with only supra motor and a little motor work.

Comment

thats a sick CB7!
        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

i want h22!!!

Comment

That looks awesome! I love white cb7s (my project car is white ) I would love an H22, can't afford it though lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

that shit is sick and clean.

I wish my coupe was mint!

Im a little Jelous Id have to say hehe

Comment

Working...
              X