No announcement yet.

Tachometer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I noticed a few different pin outs for these cars according to the year. On 92 and I’m sure 93 the blk/wht dome wire is on Accord harness C. Mine will work now with either the Accord dome wire hooked up to the added pin13 on the prelude harness B pigtail. Or just wiring all of the doors wires with the dome wire. Anyways I think I’ll work on my climate control led upgrade till I can fully get at the car this weekend with my soldering iron. I’m going to go with what I know works first then test the rest and make sure nothing gets crossed up. That pin 13 on my Accord B harness I was asking you about goes to the bulb check circuit in the Accord cluster. Idk if the prelude cluster needs it.
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

I think what I have labeled as 'B' is actually plug C758. I think that we are talking about the same plug. And I am feeding into Prelude plug 'B' also.
      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Yeah idk the technical reference ID of the plugs but it’s funny that the usual cross reference of these plugs go from left to right on the Accord a-b-c across to the prelude c-b-a. If you’re looking at them straight on that’s the way it looks. As complicated as some of this sounds this conversion really isn’t that hard.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Working...
        X