So I got mad props for my accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got mad props for my accord

Everyone gave me a thumbs up and was like holy shit sick sleeper when I took the accorn out.

Raced a 350z on a roll, he beat me only by a lil bit. It was some old dude that races/used to build hondas. He rolls up and gives me the and tells me sick sleeper, and says h22? Im like yep. He says to give it a 75 shot and upgrade the clutch lol. I say im going to build the bottom end and get cams to go N/A. We kinda chit chat while rolling for a bit, cool ass dude he even said I had the best accord chassis haha.

Raced a 16g tsi on a roll, beat him by maybe half a car and was pulling away before we started braking. Him and his passenger freak out and are like "Holy fricken sleeper, thats just nuts man", I respond "I woulda got a tsi but the insurance was to expensive so I got one of these" lol. Also the passenger musta been a honda guy because he said I love those ITR's.

Raced a gsr, beat him of course. Guy keeps trying to race me again for a long ass time. I didnt want to waste my time or risk getting caught racing something like a gsr...lol. Anyway his passenger asks finally at a light "Why wont you race us again?", I respond "I beat you and its not worth it", He says "there was a car infront of us last time we should go again", there was no car... I braked before he did the first time anyway."So im like fine whatever, we didnt race off the roll which was weird cause I kinda took off in first and I thought thats what he wanted but meh. So we end up racing on his terms I guess, which was probably at the best spot in his rev range for his second gear or whatever. Oh well, we both go even though he has the advantage, AND he takes off before 3 honks, I still catch him in second then go to third and start cruising on by. Finally the guys admit defeat and says we beat lots of cars out here but yours is quick and a sleeper lol.

Anyone else got any stories?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

I passed a dump truck once. He even flashed his brights at me, because he knew I was way faster than him.

Oh, and here's some more "mad props".

Comment

tore up a second gen eclipse the other day. also gave my buddy a run for his money against his built ZC swapped DA.

But im running a P13 and an Accord tranny.... you must have an H22 tranny?

Comment

Good kills.

You've got a honda and you live in Phoenix.

Ballsy. Theft up there is insane.

Comment

I cant get anyone to race me Ive tried to get a modded STI to race and nothing, I even gave him the ricer fly by to get him to go, and nothing. I chased after this modded new body style mustang and he darted off the highway and gave me the and I kept waving and yelling for him to come back onto the highway, but nothing. I dont understand it, I know how fast my car is in the 1/4 mile but I wanna know what I can take. I dont if their scared or what, upsets me, if I get beaten it just means I need to make it faster lol

Comment

I raced Chuck Norris.

He gave me mad props.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

fdaccord you should try racing bruce lee next lol.

Comment

bruce lee killed chuck norris, you should watch out lol.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Jdm90cb7accord View Post
                  I cant get anyone to race me Ive tried to get a modded STI to race and nothing, I even gave him the ricer fly by to get him to go, and nothing. I chased after this modded new body style mustang and he darted off the highway and gave me the and I kept waving and yelling for him to come back onto the highway, but nothing. I dont understand it, I know how fast my car is in the 1/4 mile but I wanna know what I can take. I dont if their scared or what, upsets me, if I get beaten it just means I need to make it faster lol
                  Then compare 1/4 times like a mature adult.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                    tore up a second gen eclipse the other day. also gave my buddy a run for his money against his built ZC swapped DA.

But im running a P13 and an Accord tranny.... you must have an H22 tranny?
                    yeaaa..the h22 tranny is awesome. bi difference in power.

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                    X