Snow again .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    let anything other than water fall on that runway and the airport is closed. its not closed, just flights are delayed out the ass. out of the 6 or so hwy's only 2 are open.
    No whenever ATL sees a cloud we get delays, Whenever it rains flights get delayed and occasionally cancelled, whenever it's soposed to snow ATL shuts down completely. I work for Delta in FAY and today is all cancelled, they canceled it all Saturday before a snowflake appeared. Our last two last night were canceled and as of right now we dont have anything coming in or out until 4PM tomorrow due to ATL.

Looks beautiful and it is fun drifting around in our equipment here at work in the snow.
    Call me Travis.
    2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
    1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
    1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
    1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
      No whenever ATL sees a cloud we get delays, Whenever it rains flights get delayed and occasionally cancelled, whenever it's soposed to snow ATL shuts down completely. I work for Delta in FAY and today is all cancelled, they canceled it all Saturday before a snowflake appeared. Our last two last night were canceled and as of right now we dont have anything coming in or out until 4PM tomorrow due to ATL.

Looks beautiful and it is fun drifting around in our equipment here at work in the snow.
      i know, i work for them here in atlanta. if shit goes back here, it messes up things for all other airports.
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X