This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK View Post
    they sell all 4 right there in one package.
    i bought myself a set; saves a hell of a lot of trouble.
    i think it came up to ~45$ shipped
    yea and it makes it so much easier

could a 100w bulb be safley be used?
    Last edited by benjerman112; 11-30-2008, 01:40 AM.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get a "insight DRL module" at?
      "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
      MySpace
      My Ride

Comment

i got mine on ebay
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
          i got mine on ebay
          What did you put in the search link? Because I did that and nothing came up. Thanks for the answer back.

Facebook
          MySpace
          My Ride

Comment

perhaps they dont have it anymore. this was like 4 years ago.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

perhaps they dont have it anymore. this was like 4 years ago.
              Damn, is there anywhere else I can get this at? I've been looking for something like this and now that I finally find what it is called I can't find it. lol

Facebook
              MySpace
              My Ride

Comment

hah no clue dude....did you do the jdm conversion?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

hah no clue dude....did you do the jdm conversion?
                  I'm going too. I'm not doing it 'til I get everything though. I still need bulbs and stuff. lol

Facebook
                  MySpace
                  My Ride

Comment

Question. Any fitment issues if you use 9293 JDM 1 piece on a 9091 bumper with a 9293 grill?
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

thanks for the info bro.. good to get schooled by someone who knows..thanks alott.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                        Question. Any fitment issues if you use 9293 JDM 1 piece on a 9091 bumper with a 9293 grill?
                        the headlights are curved just like the oem 92 93. The 90 91 were flatter.

The lights would come further out about .35 inches to the top of the bumper

i personally liked the 91 bumper, grill, and jdm lights for the chrome trim went seamlessly through the grill.

I dont personally like the jdm headlights on the 92 93's

I put the 92 93 usdm headlights on the 90 91 bumper, and hated it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Anyone know where i can get the rubber boots for the back of the headlights?

BTW i need on high beam and one low beam.

thanks
                          My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by Mealsy View Post
                            Ok this thread hasn't been touched for a while and i dont know if this was covered (im pissed and cbf reading) but i have a jdm accord and it has glass two piece (i'm pretty sure) and somewhere it said the jdm 2piece were plastic. correct me if im wrong
                            I'm trying to find out if the Si-T model had its own exclusive lights up front. Since Mealsy's MRT (here) suggests that while one-piece lights might have been sedan-only, evidently not all sedans came with them. Further, from what I understand, the clear OEM turn signals were Si-T only, which then makes me wonder if the curved fog lights were as well (I remember reading that 92/93 JDM wagons had USDM style, flat-faced fog lenses). Am I wrong on any/all counts?

Seemingly unmodified 2.0 Si-T:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-honda-accord-3/

Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-06-2021, 05:57 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

I'm trying to find out if the Si-T model had its own exclusive lights up front. Since Mealsy's MRT (here) suggests that while one-piece lights might have been sedan-only, evidently not all sedans came with them. Further, from what I understand, the clear OEM turn signals were Si-T only, which then makes me wonder if the curved fog lights were as well (I remember reading that 92/93 JDM wagons had USDM style, flat-faced fog lenses). Am I wrong on any/all counts?

Seemingly unmodified 2.0 Si-T:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-honda-accord-3/
                              I believe all one piece headlights were for RHD as well. I've never not seen a set made LHD. So if the Si-T was a sedan model made for Japan then you're most likely getting km speedo / RHD / one piece lights. The clear corner lights, same deal kind of. Laws of countries depicted what color lights could be etc. so you won't see OEM clear signals in certain cars made for NA etc. Same with fogs, curve implied JDM. The US market was simple back in the 90s, but over in UK, Japen, Malaysia, New Zealand more minor features. Headlight washers (sunk into bumper), .......or that dam center speaker in the dash up by the windshield.

Comment

Working...
                              X