Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What CB7 is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLCB7 View Post
    Yea lol I understand where your coming from, and I honestly wasn't trying to make this a joke though. Next time I'll think it more threw before making a thread.
    You live and you learn. But people will still post, and it's not a BAD question, just pointless. But who knows, it could end up being 60/40, or higher. We will see.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
      You live and you learn. But people will still post, and it's not a BAD question, just pointless. But who knows, it could end up being 60/40, or higher. We will see.
      Lol, yea pointless was the word I was looking for.

Comment

Lol, yea pointless was the word I was looking for.
        It may be "pointless" but you seem to be getting some views and votes.....

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          It may be "pointless" but you seem to be getting some views and votes.....
          True lol

Comment

I own a coupe, but I want a wagon. X)

Comment

Originally posted by 9_2_C_B_7 View Post
              I own a coupe, but I want a wagon. X)
              Shit I should of made an extra poll for the CB9 lol. Wagons are pretty sick themselves

Comment

Convertible wagon for me please. Wait, it's not a choice? Then yes, this is a stupid thread.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  Convertible wagon for me please. Wait, it's not a choice? Then yes, this is a stupid thread.
                  Lmao

Comment

Shit I should of made an extra poll for the CB9 lol. Wagons are pretty sick themselves
                    You can ask a mod to do that, besides, Jarrett is bored.

Comment

sedans ,, i like wagons a lot more than coupes
                      10th Anniversary Accord.
                      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

i like sedans more. mainly because i hate having to fold the seats to let people in.

also the sedan was made in japan, the coupe made in ohio. i know its stupid but the fact my car actually came from japan is a small turn on.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Damn just try n to interact with ya's and all you guys want to do is gripe?
                          Word man, that's what all these little bitches on this forum do...gripe. Post with caution trust me. Bunch of fucks on here.
                          Last edited by iiball3; 04-16-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

There should be a third option.

It took me about 5 or so years to find my car in its condition.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

four doors, more whores.

business up front, party in the back.

a few one liners i remember from a coupe vs sedan debate a long long time ago.

Comment

sedans.
                                1993 Honda Accord LX
                                2006 Yamaha R6
                                2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Working...
                                X