Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bride seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bride seats

just got two bride seats. they have no track so i'm wondering what kind of track i would have to get and if they might be able to be bolted into the stock wholes or if i have to do something different.

get some bride seat rails for the CB

Comment

where did you find those?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        where did you find those?
        Thats what i want to know.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Depends on which bride seats you have..

Usually the ones that fit are the RO or MO rails

Comment

Unless you know for sure that they are Bride seats, they may be knockoffs... just saying this because knockoff seats can be dangerous in a crash.

Comment

USED Bride bracket

Comment

just a thought , check your factory rails and see how they would measure up to the bottom of the new seats. then if they are close to the same why don't you plasma cut the old brackets off and weld the to the brides man ? i have done this in the past but do at your own risk , i have been welding since i was 12. if you don't have the tools or the skills , contact a exhaust shop , they can do it for about 20 bucks.metal can always be made your bitch.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post

Good price, BUT if you did what I did.. partial check out they charge hella alot for shipping. They are coming from Japan.

Its cheaper to buy them new off a Bride dealer.

Comment

Welding stock rails can be done as well... Just be sure the welding is done right. If a bracket breaks due to a crappy weld, you could go through the windsheild in an accident!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Welding stock rails can be done as well... Just be sure the welding is done right. If a bracket breaks due to a crappy weld, you could go through the windsheild in an accident!
                      With the seat forcing you farther through.
                      Call me Travis.
                      2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                      1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                      1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                      1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

Since you are in SoCal hit up JHPUSA they can help ya out with ordering the bride brackets. if they are bucket seats with side mounting then you can use the weapon R seat brackets

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                          just a thought , check your factory rails and see how they would measure up to the bottom of the new seats. then if they are close to the same why don't you plasma cut the old brackets off and weld the to the brides man ? i have done this in the past but do at your own risk , i have been welding since i was 12. if you don't have the tools or the skills , contact a exhaust shop , they can do it for about 20 bucks.metal can always be made your bitch.
                          if you go this way you have to flip the bracket around from this L J to this J L depending on the seat

If you go JHPUSA, be prepared to wait a few months since they are not stocked here in the US and have to be ordered from japan

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Unless you know for sure that they are Bride seats, they may be knockoffs... just saying this because knockoff seats can be dangerous in a crash.
                            whats the easiest way to make sure they are true brides? they look exactly like the bride ergo II. they say bride all over em so i hope they are actually bride. idk if there is supposed to be a stamp or something on them. i've tried looking for a website for bride but can't find one. i found the same seats on andysautosport.com

Comment

Originally posted by swrkingpin View Post
                              whats the easiest way to make sure they are true brides? they look exactly like the bride ergo II. they say bride all over em so i hope they are actually bride. idk if there is supposed to be a stamp or something on them. i've tried looking for a website for bride but can't find one. i found the same seats on andysautosport.com
                              fabric. imitation BRIDE seats are made in SUEDE/ALCANTARA & CLOTH fabric. i bought my BRIDE Ergo IIs from my boy who works at tees-usa.com..
                              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X