Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How can i debate that honda is greater than mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i debate that honda is greater than mustang?

I m in my office rite now, my collegue has a mustang 1992 model 5.0 litre engine with super charge,How can i compete honda with his mustang,i need to prove it that the honda technology is better than mustang if we do alterations,,,just i want cb7 to win,,,his car is in mint condition and he is a rich fellow,though m poor but i need to prove him that honda even doesnt have any end,
    Gimme some youtube ref,cb7 threads will b te best thing to show him the engines and the cars....

Mustangs are very capable cars. Your Honda was built for a completely different purpose.

Honestly, who cares? Does it really matter who's car is better?

In 1992, Honda was making 200hp with a 2.2L engine, where Ford was doing it with a 5.0L engine. Granted, the torque of the 5.0 was nearly double that of Honda's 2.2.

You could always cite fuel economy and reliability as arguing points in Honda's favor...

Comment

Umm, if ur actually serious about this. Just drive ur best. Or do auto x cuz mustangs aren't the greatest when it comes to turns.
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3EPuc9nI8A
        its not a cb7 but its the same motor that is in it

Comment

Originally posted by saqi44 View Post
          How can i compete honda with his mustang,i need to prove it that the honda technology is better than mustang
          That statement doesn't refer to engine size, power or speed.

Therefore -
          Go look at a Honda workshop manual, compared to Mustang.
          Go see how the Mustang Multiplex system works.
          Find out how much power a 2.0 Mustang makes compared to a 2.0 Honda - And then figure out why.
          Look at the mustang wiring, then the Honda Wiring.

For such a general statement, the arguement is pretty simple.

Engine size / power isn't everything.

You could have a 1200hp Ford Model T, but good luck driving it in a straight line . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Hmmm,but havent u guys upgraded any engine which can procduce more than 500 hp?

Comment

Hmmm,but havent u guys upgraded any engine which can procduce more than 500 hp?
              Who is "u guys"?

Honda? - No. Honda doesn't "upgrade" engines, they design and build them.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

U guys meant,all the respected users of cb7tuner.com,i have read ppl here going on extreme horse powers by putting turbos, nitrous n stuff....anyways, never mind,i think i have asked a wrong question,i will read about it....

Comment

U guys meant,all the respected users of cb7tuner.com,i have read ppl here going on extreme horse powers by putting turbos, nitrous n stuff....anyways, never mind,i think i have asked a wrong question,i will read about it....
                  So your actually referring to just a CB? Not Honda in general?

Some proper grammar would help a-lot.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

I'm sure English isn't his first language, or used all that often, being from Pakistan and living in Saudia Arabia. He's easier to understand than some of the Americans we have on here!

But yeah, you CAN make your CB7 insanely powerful. Lodollar92LX, Accord SiR, 2point6, evil_demon_01 who's posting right here... Look in the Forced Induction section for a thread showing the cars on this site with the highest horsepower. Then look up their Members Ride threads to see what they did to get that power.

Of course, I'd rather have a 600hp Mustang than a 600hp CB7. FWD isn't a platform that interests me for high-horsepower.

Comment

yeap,,,english is not my first language indeed,,,and i was referring to CB7 only,,,i just want to tell him that what he has in his mustang can be obtained in CB7 as well,,,where he is spending alot in a mustang, a CB7 can attain that in Honda's As well,,though i have not been into Hondas ,, i just take interest in CB7 because of you guys,
                      deevergote Sir ! thanks once again,i will have a deep look in the rides of the persons u mentioned, i really am thankful to u for ur cooperation, and will kneel my colleague tomorrow, so what if he is a saudi and is a citizen here :P ,,, i am some how connected to CB7tuner.com as well
                      Last edited by saqi44; 09-04-2011, 12:04 PM. Reason: grammer,,hehehe

Comment

probably a sleeved turbo f22. the 5.0's are very capable but the displacement isnt on its side.

been wanting a mustang lx 5.0
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hehehe,,, wake up guys, i need the reasons to prove that Cb7 has got more styles than a mustang and by putting this thread here, i found out that everyone is a Mustang Lover over here,, heheheheh ,,, evil_demon_01's Cb7 is good enough to debate ..... thanx all

Comment

honda didnt have to team up with mazda to keep from going under. HI-O!

tho to be fair the mx6 / probe is a sweet car

hehehe,,, wake up guys, i need the reasons to prove that Cb7 has got more styles than a mustang and by putting this thread here, i found out that everyone is a Mustang Lover over here,, heheheheh ,,, evil_demon_01's Cb7 is good enough to debate ..... thanx all
                            Ignoring the fact that your post is a disaster area, I can only say that YOU CANT COMPARE A CB7 TO A MUSTANG, simply because one is designed for efficient and reliable power, while the other is designed for unreliable and over-the-top power. The only people who actually WANT to compare the two are mustang drivers, fueled by their own quest for self-worth. When a mustang driver gets in your face about driving a Honda, it's only because he's an insecure shithead who wants to prove to himself that his crappy car is worth something, even if it only lasts a few years.
                            Last edited by stevediraddo; 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Welp... coming from a previous CB owner and a current mustang gt owner, its impossible for me to compare the two. The mustang is fast, extremely fun to drive, and despite what the general population says, it handles the turns insanely good, even only qith struts/springs, WITHOUT a rear sway bar. It a hell of a car no doubt, but there is a huge difference between the two. I cant out 30 dollars worth of gas in the mustang and get two days out of it whereas the CB... shit id go all week and still cruise around. My CB had 250k when i bought it and still ran like a champ. Took 1000 to fix the honda perfectly whereas it took.. hell idk around 3500 for the mustang.

Bottome line... oranges to apples. two completely different cars. any way you look at it theres no comparison. other than reliablity and gas mileage to unreliable and fast. only thing ive seen between the two...

And yes from my experiences.... it really is a ford (fix or repair daily)

Comment

Working...
                              X