Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where has everyone gone to?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    And she'll be embarrassed to drive it because it's not a cool old car
    that's how i bought my recent SE. dude was maintaining his father's car and saving it for when his kids grew up, but they didn't want grandpa's old car, so they got something newer.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

And she'll be embarrassed to drive it because it's not a cool old car
      nah hopefully she'll think its cool since its my project car. I hope to get her into the "scene". Also, i think old "jdm" cars like these will be cooler in the future, like hopefully they'll be classics kinda like how old muscle cars are now to most people.

Comment

I can't wait till these cars are so old that I'm the only one who has one And I already see people importing JDM as the 25 year rule comes to an end. As for the website, it doesn't have a good outcome. But if there are enough supportive old timer members left they probably won't mind paying to keep everyone connected. I can't help but wonder how many new young members will see a cb7, buy it, find us, etc. Imagine 10 years from now having kids join saying they just bought a cb7 because they love them.

Comment

I can't wait till these cars are so old that I'm the only one who has one
          idk man they're pretty dependable cars. late 80s/early 90s hondas are like roaches. Hard af to kill lol.

Comment

Originally posted by accordlove View Post
            idk man they're pretty dependable cars. late 80s/early 90s hondas are like roaches. Hard af to kill lol.
            Oh, no doubt. But the parts you can't buy anymore that will be the nail in the coffin (coolant reservoirs. grrr ) Depends on where you live too.

Comment

Oh, no doubt. But the parts you can't buy anymore that will be the nail in the coffin (coolant reservoirs. grrr ) Depends on where you live too.
              I have one (several maybe) if you need one.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Priceless.....

It'll wind up being like the rarest of classics, in the sense that if you can't find the parts then you fabricate them.
                But what's real weird is when your rockin an antique tag for something that's stanced, hellaflushed, body kitted or otherwise being a custom "import". A 120hp Hotrod!!!
                Either way, According to my 8yr old son and also my 6yr old son, "Daddy's car is the bestest coolest car ever"!!! But it's also heartwarming to hear my 6yr old son say to his little friends that's my Daddy's "See Me 7, I'm almost Seven Too".
                Priceless..........
                To me the CB7 and the "scene" will never die.
                My Project, My Concept
                1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

I think this will be the "nail in the coffin" for all vintage (non-autonomous) cars:

http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=50137
                  Position: 00:04:13
                  Last edited by hiptech; 07-28-2017, 03:01 PM.
                  My Collection:
                  93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                  00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                  04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

You know something I look forward to in the future (assuming things do go completely screwy for car enthusists) is seeing the guys still working on CB7's. In another 10 years the only one that will really be on the road are the ones that the owners actually work to keep on the road, even now clean examples in good health are getting hard to find.

Comment

Well, regardless of how much longer this scene lasts, I'll be here for a long time to come.
                      My wife has been eyeballing a Grenada Black Pearl '93 10th Anniversary that her little brother has. He's fixing to pick up a 2000 Accord and said that when its in his driveway, shes more than welcome to it. So, shes kinda been bouncing up and down over it.
                      Hell it'll be free and its immaculate as hell. its downright clean.
                      So again regardless of what happens we'll be CB7 tuners for life.
                      My Project, My Concept
                      1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Man, I feel like a little child compared to all you guys. I just turned 19 this year and during high school I had a friend who owned a CB7 coupe. Once I found one when I was looking for cars, I couldn't help and look at a CB7. But the photobucket thing kinda make me sad because now I can't look at some of the DIY's in the threads. Alas, I plan to keep my CB7 until i can't keep it anymore haha

Comment

There's a Google Chrome browser add-on that will let you view the Photobucket images, supposedly. I have it, but haven't tested it yet.

Comment

Yeah I heard about that too, I'm going to look into as soon as I can and if I remember haha

Comment

I just tried it. It works! w00t!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                I just tried it. It works! w00t!
                                You know it won't last long. Technically PB could sue the maker of this plugin as he is cheating their systems. ie - If I hack my dish so I don't have to pay....

Comment

Working...
                                X