Official CB7 Compatible Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssondubs View Post
    CB9 trunk floor/compartment will fit in CB7 coupe and sedans. Say goodbye to that flimsy cardboard and hello to solid plastic trunk floor.
    You lose some depth with this mod but I like the idea of not having my 2 1/2 ton jack resting completely on my spare when I have to go work on the cb.

With centering and drilling the Vigor i believe 92/95 fits fine on the trunk as well as the 1996 Acura CL head unit does fit just cant seem to get it to stay in very well.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
    Do it once, do it right.
    Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
    Missing My
    White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
    Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      1994-1997 accord EX front sway bars are 27.2mm vs our 25mm front sway bars.
      would the V6 one be thicker?
      FRIENDS
      DONT LET
      FRIENDS
      ROLL ON
      ROTA'S

Comment

This is a very helpful thread.
        My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

SUSPENSION:

All 1994-1997 Accord suspension is direct swap. It is virtually the same as our cars. Note: 94-97 strut tower braces will not fit CB7s as the CD5 is wider.
          I know this an old thread. But i figure I ask here instead of starting a new thread when its about parts compatibility.
          I would like to know and someone to confirm if the front upper control arms from a CD are interchangeable with the CB?

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
            I know this an old thread. But i figure I ask here instead of starting a new thread when its about parts compatibility.
            I would like to know and someone to confirm if the front upper control arms from a CD are interchangeable with the CB?
            Just comparing the 93 LX to 94 LX on www.hondaautomotiveparts.com, the part numbers are different.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              Just comparing the 93 LX to 94 LX on www.hondaautomotiveparts.com, the part numbers are different.
              Yes different P/N. However, if you look up a CD front spring, it'll have a different P/N than CB front spring. And we all know that those are interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
                Yes different P/N. However, if you look up a CD front spring, it'll have a different P/N than CB front spring. And we all know that those are interchangeable.
                get a junkyard set and try, after all bb6 and ef uca fit the cb
                CB7TUNER.com
                Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Has anyone tried to fit a 4th gen prelude exhaust on to a cb7? I have my Megan racing accord cat back and if I can, I would love to use it on my 4th gen prelude. If anyone has tired it let me know before I go to trouble of crawling under car for a test fit.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Having a quick look at the shapes of the OEM replacement pipes on RockAuto's website leads me to believe it would require extensive reshaping in order to get it to work. Given the cost of a Megan exhaust system, I'd say it's not worth the effort.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      Having a quick look at the shapes of the OEM replacement pipes on RockAuto's website leads me to believe it would require extensive reshaping in order to get it to work. Given the cost of a Megan exhaust system, I'd say it's not worth the effort.
                      I thought they looked fairly close to the same shape, I think the s bend might be longer. Hangers would need to moved for sure. I might just lay it all back out and jack the car up and see what it looks like. Very little info out about this, but that's no surprising.

my exhaust:

random 4th gen exhaust:

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                      X