Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ATTN: CB7Tuner.com

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    Your sig is massively oversized, remove it or it will be removed for you.
    And your 8000K+ HIDs blind me in the picture. I'd hate to see the glare in real life.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Stickied... (for meow at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
        I always try to be careful with punctuation and spelling. When I don't know how to spell a certain word I think of a synonym. On a side note, anyone know how to actually use this?

;

I always find myself stumped with it, yet I still throw it in sometimes. I figure now is the time to ask.
        Stolen from Wikipedia... I feel it explains fairly well:

Semicolons are followed by a lower case letter, unless that letter is the first letter of a proper noun. They have no spaces before them, but one space after (possibly two in a monospace type). Applications of the semicolon in English include

* Between closely related independent clauses not conjoined with a coordinating conjunction
        o "I went to the basketball court; I was told it was closed for cleaning."
        o "I told Ben he's running for the hills; I wonder if he knew I was joking."
        o "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
        o "A man chooses; a slave obeys."
        * Between independent clauses linked with a transitional phrase or a conjunctive adverb
        o "I like to eat fish; however, I don't like to be eaten by them."
        o "I like being odd; yet, I hate being different."
        * Between items in a series or listing containing internal punctuation, especially parenthetic commas, where the semicolons function as serial commas:
        o "She saw three men: Jamie, who came from New Zealand; John, the milkman's son; and George, a gaunt kind of man."
        o "Several fast food restaurants can be found in each of London, England; Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; and Madrid, Spain."
        o "Examples of familiar sequences are: one, two, and three; a, b, and c; and first, second, and third."

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          Your sig is massively oversized, remove it or it will be removed for you.
          Fixed. For some reason, everytime i tried to resize the picture, it remained the same size.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          And your 8000K+ HIDs blind me in the picture. I'd hate to see the glare in real life.
          Actually, they really aren't that bad. I'm looking for some projectors to do a swap with.

Sorry to be a thread-jacker. I reread it and I'm still laughing!
          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec1nspir3dCB7 View Post
            Fixed. For some reason, everytime i tried to resize the picture, it remained the same size.
            Resizing within your image host rarely works. You have to set the size on your computer and upload it in the proper size.

Comment

I'm too lazy to read the first img/post again, so I'll add one more. Darkcloud's FS threads reminded me. No offense intended, Darkcloud!

Sell - To transfer ownership of a security or other asset in exchange for money or value.

Sale - An exchange of goods, services, or other property for money.

Offering an item up in exchange for money means you are selling something, or you are putting it up for sale. You can't sale something, and you will never ever have anything for sell.

That'll learn ya.

Comment

That's how English class needs to be tought like.
                Current:
                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

4. I fucking hate you

Please learn to type!!
                  CHECK IT! My ride thread...
                  http://www.myspace.com/stephenwaltonphotography
                  You'll need to spend real money on parts with real engineering to see any real gains. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, or trying to sell you something.

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed that the suffix "-ed" is so often dropped?
                    For example "My shocks were just replace"

Or the verb "to be", as in "The brakes need repaired"

Is this just the words of stupid people, or is this a language thing? I know on this forum especially, we have a lot of Spanish speaking members. Would those things be different in Spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                      I always try to be careful with punctuation and spelling. When I don't know how to spell a certain word I think of a synonym. On a side note, anyone know how to actually use this?

;

I always find myself stumped with it, yet I still throw it in sometimes. I figure now is the time to ask.
                      That is an excuse to per se start a new sentence without using a period, the semicolon is a awkward one to use at times; but then again proper english can be difficult at times, its all depends on how its spoken.

The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Comment

Awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                            DAMN!!! Who pissed this signs creator off???
                            Last edited by JoshM; 08-03-2010, 11:18 PM. Reason: no need to quote the huge picture the whole thread is about.

Comment

eye doent no hoems dat apastraphee n coma luk suspishosly simaler too eech uther yo;

Comment

Jesus I'm still crying. I haven't laughted this hard since I found torettes guy on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X