Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sick6sect's 91' LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick6sect's 91' LX

I purchased my ride about 2 months ago, and immediately had it painted so I would not be embarrassed to drive it. The paint job took a month of procrastination and $600. I will attempt to get Keele to paint it properly in the future. Within the first month of driving it, I have been constantly working on her (small things). During that first month I encountered a problem with the car, and after a few Google searches discovered CB7tuner.com who informed me that my car is not just the grocery getting Grandma's car that I believed it was, but a vehicle to be proud of with a large community of helpful people. Also this site gave my car a new name "CB7". I am very proud of my CB7, and do not waste a single chance to show her off.
    Last edited by sick6sect; 12-08-2010, 02:31 PM.
    Click on the Death's Head Moth for MRT

PSN: Sick6sect
    CB7Tuner Map

Last edited by sick6sect; 12-08-2010, 02:32 PM.

CB7Tuner Map

Comment

welcome and the members here are verry nice and legit for the most part, more than willing to help you out in any way possible....

nice to see some local love. my old car is blown up again, the boy doesn't know what he has and is selling it for $400, it has over $1700 in the suspension alone if your intrested, also I'd be more than willing to help out with your paint work as well. show some photos asap to get the real effect of love from the members on this site.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Welcome to the best site dealing with our beautiful cars. Good luck with yours.

Get those pix up bro!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
          welcome and the members here are verry nice and legit for the most part, more than willing to help you out in any way possible....

nice to see some local love. my old car is blown up again, the boy doesn't know what he has and is selling it for $400, it has over $1700 in the suspension alone if your intrested, also I'd be more than willing to help out with your paint work as well. show some photos asap to get the real effect of love from the members on this site.

Can he hold onto the car until January? (crosses fingers in desperate hope).
          I have this months paycheck invested in Christmas and a camera.

CB7Tuner Map

Comment

Welcome to the cb7 world man i been a fan for yrs

Comment

welcome to the forums friend, i remember when i first signed up.

you will love the torque of the cb, as well as several diff engine swaps available using STOCK OEM MOUNTS! ooooo i can think of 8 engine offf the top of my dome, but ill let you explore on your own.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Got some pics up

CB7Tuner Map

Comment

blk stallion
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Body and paint looks miiiiiint

Just need a nice set of 17s or 18s on a drop and you are rockin.

18s on a 2" drop in my sig pic for reference.

Comment

very clean cb welcome

Comment

Installed some window vent guards ($30). Still working on various mechanical issues, so any appearance upgrades are at bare minimum (unless I can aquire them cheap. Upgraded to a P12 Ecu.

CB7Tuner Map

Comment

Looking good.... 91..LX and black just like mine.
                          Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Working...
                          X