Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Vendor Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Body Parts

http://www.iautobodyparts.com/

I ordered new corner lights from this site. The shipping time wasn't too bad, but they sent me bumper lights instead. I wished I had needed the bumper lights 'cause they charged me for the corners (which were cheaper), but my bumper lights are fine so I had to try to get them swapped for the right ones. The customer service was absolutely HORRIBLE. They kept "transferring" me to the returns department where the phone would ring until I got voice mail or was put on hold. So after spending an hour on the phone and leaving a voice mail I gave up. A few days later there was still no reply from the message I had left. So I called again and this time different people kept transferring me to different people and sending me in circles. No one was willing to talk to me after I told them I had a return! I didn't get anyone that would talk to me until I got pissed and told them to stop fucking with me 'cause I was getting aggravated. After that huge ordeal they finally sent for the wrong lights and then sent me the proper ones.

Never gonna use this place again 'cause I don't want to deal with any more mistakes they make.

Comment

Vendor Reviews

www.EXHAUSTWAREHOUSE.com

Cheap stock replacements. I ordered an intermediate pipe and a muffler for like 120 bucks. I received the parts pretty quick. I didn't get the gaskets they were supposed to come with though. I had to call them a handful of times but I finally got them. Overall cheap but kind of annoying.

Comment

how can i post

Hey guys im new on the site but i dont know how post my pictures from 1992 honda accord ex and i will like so help...thanks
        this is my cb7 92 honda accord ex....enjoy it

Comment

I figured I would put this here as well.

drivewire.com ::

DriveWire.com has caused me nothing but pain. Prepare to be ripped off.

I ordered the B&G S2K Suspension Kit. I ordered it on Sept 16, 2009. I doubt I will ever see it.

Here's my review of them from Reseller Ratings:

I didn't want to write a negative review about DriveWire. They had great prices on the items I ordered and seemed friendly when I talked to them.

However, it's been a month since I placed my order for a B&G S2K Suspension Kit. I am beginning to get the feeling that I am out $400.

When I did talk to the people at DriveWire over online chat, they seems to change their mind about what was happening, and told me they were shipping the items numerous times. Obviously, they have never shipped the B&G kit. I eventually skipped the middle man and e-mailed B&G directly. "Migs" at B&G e-mailed back promptly letting me know that they hadn't even received the parts for the kit until last weeks. Three weeks AFTER DriveWire had said the parts would be shipped!!

Not only that, but I no longer receive responses to any e-mail I send or when I try to chat with them online. I have NEVER been able to talk to anyone on the phone. Either I am on hold for a long time (upwards of an hour once) or the answering machine hangs up on me.

Hopefully, I will get what I paid or within the year, but it seems less likely every day.

EDIT 10-16-09 2:41 PM: Two hours later, I received an e-mail stating that the kit will be shipped today.

EDIT 10-30-09 2:36 PM: Still no sign of the parts two weeks after yet another e-mail stating they have been shipped. They haven't responded to my e-mails, either. I feel that I must contact my lawyer immediately to resolve this issue.
          http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Drivewire

0.0/10

Comment

http://www.autobarn.net/
            10-10
            car alarm

i ordered a alarm from them on 12/25 it got here on 1/6 not bad for x-mas they answer the phone like them free shipping great prices
            the price i found here in town was $325.00 not installed

Python Responder 460 DIR3305P 1 159.952-Way Security SystemSubtotal 159.95Shipping 0.00Tax 0.00Total 159.95
            Last edited by Teddy; 01-08-2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Vendor: Hondapartsnow.com

Ordered: OEM Honda Parts

Price: about $250

Feedback: Great customer service, discounts, and shipping. Cheaper than BernardiParts
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Vendor: thmotorsports.com

Ordered: H&R Race Springs, Walbro Fuel Pump Kit

Feedback: Great customer service, discounts, and free shipping on 90% of products. Will buy from again.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

www.radiatorbarn.com

Best place ever, cheapest around... Great customer service... free shipping is fedex 2 day..
                Lifetime warrantee .. will get any radiator i ever need from them 10/10

Click it.... You know you wanna
                Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Vender: AJUSA.com

Ordered: Chikara Hedder, high flow cat, Prothane total bushing kit, and exhaust gaskets.

Price: $500±

Comments: After placing my order for the header I received an email from one of their customer service reps (Justin) informing that it the header was on backorder, 4-6 weeks out. About a day after that he informed me that they were able to track one down and will be shipping everything out that evening.
                  Everything arrived in about three days. All very well packed, undamaged, and not missing parts.
                  Occasionally receive emails from them with coupon codes to save upwards of 20% off the order, always nice.

Score: 10.0/10.0
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

!!!BISIMOTO!!!

www.bisimoto.net

Purchased:
                    -f22a/h23 intake manifold heatsield/gasket

Spoke with Justin in sales via phone at 3pm on a tue., ordered up..
                    Item shipped that day via usps and was at my house on thu. Two big thumbs up!!
                    I can't wait to purchase high comp. pistons with them!

If there was a Bible for tuners, Bisi would be Jesus.

Comment

http://www.tasauto.com/

10/10

fast shipping low prices on shipping and parts

--------------

http://www.blacktrax.net/index.html

10/10

i got the bolts for the double stack

------------------------

http://www.bisimoto.net/store/

10/10
                      i got the intake gasket

-------------------------
                      i would buy from all of the people if i need more parts... but i`m broke now time to put all the parts on and have fun

Comment

Neuspeed.com
                        Ordered the super kit or whatever that comes with konis and race springs. Above average shipping time. Great service 10/10

Comment

http://stores.ebay.com/jdm-pro-store
                          Got my 90-91 oem fogz here.

Comment

www.usautoparts.com

Bought: Cold Air Intake.

Rating: 2/10

Never recieved confirmation of order actually being shipped. Called Customer Service, they said I would recieve an email with tracking # shortly, never got it. Called back 2 days later, gripped CSR said order had not shipped yet and that they would send me an email with tracking #. Another day went by no email, called again, they said that they were unable to tell me if my item had shipped or not. Told them to just cancel my order. CSR put me on hold, came back and said order was cancel......Asked how order was canceled if they dont even know if item has shipped, he said that if it has shipped they will call shipping service and have order sent back. I will never try to deal with this company again.

Don't Act Like You're Not Impressed!-Ron Burgundy
                            Gamertag journeyman846

Comment

Originally posted by NASSEAMACCORD
                              i fucked up bad when i was painting my calipers, i left my side door open and it flew in a breeze that got my whole black car with red flakes on it. it looks like shit, can you please tell me something i can use that will get off the paint, but still keep me clear coat shinnin, thanks
                              What the hell does this have to do with vender reviews? Am I missing something?!
                              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Just ordered an egr and fitv block off plate from Custom Billet Works, highly recommend dealing with this company. Jim is great to deal with, replies to emails very quickly, ships lightning quick. Highly recommended.

www.custombilletworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X