Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea Thread

Share your ideas that you have in mind for your car!

I'll start....

I have a 90 91 grill that I found on the side of the road and I wanted to drill a hole on each side of the grill and put leds in there, so it'll reflect

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Ive been workin on a set of custom LED tails. I started on one of them but ran out of $$ for the LEDs. I need about 1000 LEDs for the project. I was goin for a halo style and bright a hell. lol

I cut some of it away for the new board.

Heres the placement of the LEDs. I still need much more LEDs. lol

With the lens on. Lots of room.

I still have a lot of work to do for the final product.

Comment

daaaaaayuuum, I would just gone to auto zone, got the textured tail light lense and slap it underneath the OEM lense, then I would've gotten brighter bulbs...but PROPS MAN!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

i will share a few ideas of mine I'm preparing for my ultimate build.. my CB7 luxury concept:

i will start with a EX sedan and perform a battery reloc., wire tuck, and h22 swap

homemade digital cluster with ecu integration (imagine popup warnings instead of a check engine light, ability to change colors and rearrange gauges)...

push-button selectable ride height...

a wifi router with gps module to report location to open networks if stolen...

dont want to give away too much, but this is going to be one hell of a build.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Mine is rather simple... not as creative as some of the great ideas in this thread so far!

2 very nice new road courses have opened near me (less than an hour away.) So, I figure as the owner of CB7tuner.com, it's only fitting for me to build a car that will represent the site adequately on the track! I'm thinking of having a paintjob similar to the one Lynx designed for the RFactor video game car done. I may drive it down to KeeleDesign to have him paint it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Mine is rather simple... not as creative as some of the great ideas in this thread so far!

2 very nice new road courses have opened near me (less than an hour away.) So, I figure as the owner of CB7tuner.com, it's only fitting for me to build a car that will represent the site adequately on the track! I'm thinking of having a paintjob similar to the one Lynx designed for the RFactor video game car done. I may drive it down to KeeleDesign to have him paint it for me.
            that would be awesome

as for mine one of the things I want to do is do a 1997 accord SIR-T front end conversion, I have all the stuff but right now I am having a tough time finding a shop to do the fenders for me since I don't want to even mess with em

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

What about a wrap instead of paint?

Comment

Originally posted by firststrike50 View Post
                What about a wrap instead of paint?
                It's a consideration.

Comment

damn sounds like thats gonna be fun haha

I would suggest getting wrap for the front of the car, You will have to wait a whole month to hit the track before your paints all good, I say have your screen name and cb7tuner decal on your window would be plenty enough :P

good luck with that front end! they have a couple of JDM garages out here in cali, just near the bay area though

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I know it's a little out there... but I would like to drop either a 3sge beams or 3sgte into a cb7 someday. Don't hate on me too much, I just can't get over my love for toyota.
                    350z- Injen CAI & CB, Stillen testpipes & headers, kinetix SSV plenum, TEIN SS coilovers
                    90 LX- a6 conversion, 2.5in exhaust

Comment

I never cared for Toyota engines... it always bugged me that Yamaha makes all their cylinder heads!

Comment

I've thought about painting my white cb rust brown so the shit stained rear quarters blend in as it slowly rots in wisconsin weather.

short

Comment

The only toyota motor I like is the 2jz, ohh how I would love to put that in an ae86

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Nizmo View Post
                            I know it's a little out there... but I would like to drop either a 3sge beams or 3sgte into a cb7 someday. Don't hate on me too much, I just can't get over my love for toyota.
                            With a 3SGTE, you'll just have a Honda that's broken all the time.

Comment

No offence nizmo but I really don't see any point in putting a toyota motor in a honda, if you go for a swap go h22

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X