bassrock234's Game Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bassrock234's Game Store

Hello everyone, I'd like to share with you my newest venture. My brother and I have been playing around with the idea of starting our own business for a bit of extra cash so we're offering up game console mods, controller mods, profile recoveries, and online mod lobbies.

Our main focus so far has been on the xbox 360 console, but I'm working on some Wii stuff as well. We don't have a playstation to experiment with, but many of our mods are pretty universal.

First off some examples of our work. This was our very first case mod on our retail xbox 360 slim

We're in the middle of our second now, which in my opinion came out way better

These are lighted from the inside with led strips. Pricing on something like this will be per order. Let us know what you want done, and we will work with you on a price.

This was our first controller. It gets pretty heavy use so it was a good test bed for paint durability. Held up pretty well, but there is some wear in a couple spots near the bumper buttons. Due to this I'm hesitant to offer paint services on controllers until our process is perfected.

LED's

Ring of light controller led's will cost $5.00 (Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Orange, and Green In stock)

Ring of light console led's will be $10.00 for Phat consoles and $15.00 for Slim consoles (they take twice the amount of led's). This includes 4 player indicator lights and the center power button + error light. If you like I will throw in a free 12v fan mod for phat consoles and half price if you remove the board yourself. (Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Orange, and Green In stock)

If you want custom stuff done, let us know! We are always looking for new things to try. All of the controller buttons and sticks can be backlit with led's. If they don't currently light up, we can change that!

Profile Recoveries
    This involves downloading your gamer profile onto our modified xbox. With that we can set custom stats to whatever you like, unlock all achievements, camo, rank, weapons, prestige all of it. If you want to really go all out with it, we can also set custom stats to make you invisible.

Currently we are able to do recoveries on these games
    - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 $5.00 = 30min lobby rental (This game does not require a recovery for an unlock all. This is a lobby rental, we will give you host of your own private match, you will have a mod menu you can use to prestige or unlock all, you can also invite all your friends. )

NEW- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - non recovery (all I need is your gamer tag!) $5.00

- Call of Duty Black ops $6.00
    - Call of Duty Black ops 2 $10.00

If you choose to go for the invisible/god mode stats, know that eventually you will be banned from xbox live. Normally on a retail console this will only be a profile ban, which means you can just make another gamertag, buy a gold membership and you are good to go again. In rare cases, you will get a console ban. Normally you will see two profile bans before you ever see a console ban. IF YOU ARE CONSOLE BANNED, your console will never be able to access xbox live again, unless you J-tag or RGH it, which we'll get into later. We take no responsibility for what happens after you get your gamertag back from us.

J-tag RGH service

Coming soon! This will be a send in service, or you can buy a pre-modded console if we have any in stock. A J-tag or RGH xbox will allow you to fully customize your xbox menus, play downloaded or burned games, copy games from a disk to your hard drive, use real time editing tools for games such as the Call of Duty series and Halo. You can download emmulators and roms for all your favorite classic game consoles such as NES/SNES/N64/SEGA/GAMEBOY and arcade games. You also gain access to all DLC's free of charge (map packs, game addons etc.)

We take Paypal as payment of course. Turnaround time is only 1 day on most mods. It will be done and shipped back out to you the day after I receive it.

For shipping we recommend USPS flat rate. The prices are low and include tracking numbers and insurance. USPS is usually pretty fast on shipping, a medium flat rate box will fit a console perfectly and will go from Cali to here in GA in 3 days normally.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, or send me a pm.
    Last edited by bassrock234; 07-23-2015, 09:19 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Since we're new here (business wise) I'm going to offer the first two controller or phat console ring of light boards for free or half price on a slim console! Just pay the shipping and I'll take care of the rest.

I currently have 2 ring of light boards for phat xbox 360 consoles. I can add whatever color leds you choose to these and send it out to you. That way you only pay shipping one way. I can also guide you through the install which is pretty easy, you just need T-10 and T-8 screwdrivers, or you can send me your console and I will install it for you.

Last edited by bassrock234; 06-26-2015, 01:19 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

A couple wii controllers I've been working on. Sorry for the crappy phone pics, I'll replace them with better ones when I get access to a computer.

Comment

I may be interested in the JTAG'd console. My pops has been wanting something to play the old classics on.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

We have an extra rgh console right now. It's a jasper motherboard so it's one of the better of the phat xbox's, little chance of 3 red light. It's also an rgh 1.2 so it boots really fast just about every time, almost like factory. It makes our slim rgh2 look really bad hahaha

Comment

Wasn't the RROD caused by bad solder connections on the chip? Hmmmm, I know how to reball and solder BGAs so I wonder if I could fix one by just resoldering the chip to the board. Got any scraps?

It's been years since I've hacked a console (dreamcast era). How does this new stuff work? Can I download games through a web browser or direct to the Xbox through USB or whatever?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah the rrod was caused by a cold solder joint under the chips. They say you can reflow it with a heat gun and electric griddle but I haven't tried it yet.

To hack the console you have to solder in a glitch chip. Doing the Jtag is way easier but you need an older xbox360 on a really old dashboard version that's not patched and they're not easy to find for a good price. Jtag is like 3 wires and a diode, Rgh is like 7 wires on the chip plus another 5 for a NAND reader. The process also differs depending on what motherboard is in the console. Jasper's are the newest and best of the phat console's, trinity board for the slims. You can mod the newer corona boards but there's a lot more to it.

As far as emulators and roms you just download off the internet and you can either drop it on a flash drive and transfer it to the xbox hdd, run it right off the flash drive, or use something like xbox neighborhood to transfer directly from the computer to the xbox. For the last option you'll need either a wireless capable box or a wired internet connection.

I do have an extra mod able phat console. It's an earlier falcon board though and it has the rrod and a lifted trace near the video port.
              Last edited by bassrock234; 07-03-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I missed out on a lot in the past few years. These hackers nowadays are no joke

We should talk pricing, PM me whenever.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Awesome to see someone else that mods consoles. I used to do services for flashing and jtagging back in the day for 360, then my CB came into my life, among other things. Stay strong at it man, good luck!
                  For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Thanks! I'm still pretty new at it, but my brother has been doing it for a while. He used to host lobbies on the big game forums back when USB infections were really big, but everyone is moving away from that stuff and on to real time editing tools. Our internet connection SUCKS now though, so we can't host online games at all, only private matches.

My cb is getting out of my life and I'm moving to something that's cheaper and requires less time hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                      Thanks! I'm still pretty new at it, but my brother has been doing it for a while. He used to host lobbies on the big game forums back when USB infections were really big, but everyone is moving away from that stuff and on to real time editing tools. Our internet connection SUCKS now though, so we can't host online games at all, only private matches.

My cb is getting out of my life and I'm moving to something that's cheaper and requires less time hahaha
                      I understand man with the CB, it's takin up a lot of time and money. From time to time I pop in on teamxecuter's website and see if they have any new exploits out or check xbins for new emulators for the old Xbox 1. The original xbox is my favorite, I always loved playing halo and custom maps people would upload.
                      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Here's what my scrap controller currently looks like. I fried this one putting to much power to it so I use it to try out new stuff.

Comment

Now offering non recoveries for MW3. God mode/ invisibility/ unlock all, without your email or password. All I need is your gamertag! See video above

Comment

Completed my first ps4 controller yesterday. Didn't expect it to be very different than xbox controllers but they are VERY different hahaha. Came out nice and clean, customer is happy so I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                            X