anybody running a rywire harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody running a rywire harness?

im finally getting ready to drop my h23v in. my ecu plugs in the car are in bad shape id say.

i saw where rywire harnesses have the ecu plugs directly on the engine harness.

basically it bypasses the factory shock tower plugs. i really like this. has anybody used one? they are pretty pricey, ($600) depending on what you get.
    COUPE K24

I'm getting ready to order a new harness from Wire-Worx. I've read so many good things about their customer service and theit options on their site seem more tailored to my application.

I'm sure Rywire would integrate a 6-pin connector.for my AEM wideband, but I'd have to have a lengthy discussion with them to ask them for it. When I spoke to them and asked lots of questions, I didn't get very helpful answers. Wire-Worx will have my harness business and I may even send my chassis harness to them as well.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I've always wanted one but I have never seen anyone on this site who does have one.

Comment

Working...
      X