No announcement yet.

90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing. I pretty much have my mind geared towards buying the AMR's. Once I'm headed in a direction, it's sometimes hard to change my mind. With that said, have your tried all 8 settings? If so, how soft were they on #1 (like stock, softer than stock, etc.), on #4, and on #8 ( I would assume you'd only use #8 for the track)?
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
      One more thing. I pretty much have my mind geared towards buying the AMR's. Once I'm headed in a direction, it's sometimes hard to change my mind. With that said, have your tried all 8 settings? If so, how soft were they on #1 (like stock, softer than stock, etc.), on #4, and on #8 ( I would assume you'd only use #8 for the track)?
      Actually I dont adjust them much....I have only used 3 thru 5....and thats where it stays...I drove to south Miami last year (13 hour drive) and 5 was still pretty comfortable..yet with a nice stiffness. I am also sitting low as hell too....so keep that in mind!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Spring time is here....oh what to do...what to do with the CB????

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Spring time is here....oh what to do...what to do with the CB????
          oh the possibilities. whats up man ? just stopping back bye to see this beautiful ride . i look at it on a daily basis. great looking ride man , always smooth .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            oh the possibilities. whats up man ? just stopping back bye to see this beautiful ride . i look at it on a daily basis. great looking ride man , always smooth .
            Thanks man....you got a hot ride yourself too bro

Comment

hey man, was it you I talked to at ECHM?

Comment

God your cb is so well put together

Comment

Every time i see this color i just get goose bumps....i really love this color very nice car dude you need an wire tuck to really finish it off
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by lsn92ex View Post
                    hey man, was it you I talked to at ECHM?

Yeah that was me...what up dude!

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                    God your cb is so well put together
                    Thanks man....its still a work in progress....I got alot I want to do!

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
                    Every time i see this color i just get goose bumps....i really love this color very nice car dude you need an wire tuck to really finish it off

Yep...a wire tuck would set it off...but I dont want to lose my AC and power steering...it just wont look as neat leaving all that with a wire tuck...so thats why I never went that route....I may do a mild tuck this summer though just to clean up the engine bay....

Oh yeah and the paint...I havent waxed it in 4 years...I think I could use a little clay bar'n and a few coats of wax...haha.....

Comment

just nutted again .... i can't tell ya friend how much i like your cb7 . you were my first peek of inspiration ...i spotted this cb7 in a old magazine , you were on a power tour ( it was a small article , but it was my favorite one ) ...i still have the mag. around somewhere..Thanks man . it took me 6 years or so to find it again on this forum ....Small world..Thanks man for real ..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

That's funny. Because of his old sig pic ( I was just a guest not a member) he inspired my nitrous build on a cb. So I sold my civic an bought my first cb. This was a while ago. Not as nice as yuor story but he's an inspiration

Comment

Thats my little brother he's my inspiration also,i almost sold my cb a few times.but still holding on and riding out with the crew.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Long time no see Tony!
                            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Ypu see that just looks mean!

Comment

Feeling the love guys....wow(damn)....I had no clue people really checked out my ride like that.....you guys inspire me to keep my CB and continue modding!!

Seriously....thanks to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X