Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 ecu???

an h23 ecu (p14) obd1 wat would happen if i connect this in my car
    (jdm f22a) need to know cuz i got one just sittin here. would it be a good performance mod or wat????
    im rockin the jdm all stock, cmon be original bitshes!!!

Mc Donalds/Orlando meet 7/23/05

hello????

bumpity bump

Comment

not on a F22a. The h23 is DOHC f22a is SOHC. The maps on it would be off and run it too right.
      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

simple answer is "no." More in depth answer is it'd give you more fuel and less timing...resulting in less power, not to mention the difference of where peak tq is.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          simple answer is "no." More in depth answer is it'd give you more fuel and less timing...resulting in less power, not to mention the difference of where peak tq is.
          yeah i just did a test run with it and after 4,000rpms it didnt feel like it had any power but how can i make it run good wit that ecu chip it or wat? i just want some extra power, torque maybe??

Comment

Hm...did the check engine light come on? I am unfamiliar with the jdm f22a but i do know that on my h23a1 i did not have the knock sensor installed so the check engine light came on due to it not being there. I would think the same would happen to your f22 as well.
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
            X