• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the vrooooom sticker

hey low octane that sticker on your bumper is teh hotness i want one
    THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      HAHA richie and matt how did you like my ASS when i mooned you guys.
      I mooned you right back!!! Ask Nate
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

haha, yeah i saw your ass hangin' out the window when you drove back by us.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

mang

me and the girls were the first to notice ya old bastard, i wouldve done the same but to many people in the car, any way how did everyone like the potatoe salad, damn cuz that shit was gone when we got the bowl.i wanted to give the donation to anyone for the site but i needed it for gas, sorry mangs. but yeah ritchie,matt,lowoctane , rebels, lets have a mod meet mang. my first cb7 meet and it was bangin just beautiful cars and the baddest h22s ive seen, especiaaly the guy that beat me and ritchie, i mean i was flooring it and ya passed me like i was a turtle, but any ways i love the food and had a great time.

P.S. MATT U OWE ME A RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
          im rockin the jdm all stock, cmon be original bitshes!!!

Mc Donalds/Orlando meet 7/23/05

Comment

Originally posted by MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
            hey low octane that sticker on your bumper is teh hotness i want one
            thanx man, it is lol..i cant get enough of it!!!..vroooom!

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
            I mooned you right back!!! Ask Nate
            hahahaha all i saw was ASS doin about 80

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
              thanx man, it is lol..i cant get enough of it!!!..vroooom!

hahahaha all i saw was ASS doin about 80
              LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by crazybajapanti
                my first cb7 meet the baddest h22s ive seen, especiaaly the guy that beat me and ritchie, i mean i was flooring it and ya passed me like i was a turtle
                hey would that be me that you talking bout
                THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

whoop whoop for a kickass meet,, i love the pics freakish they came out sic,, ill post mine when i get the chance
                  -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                  -HYTECH Header-
                  -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

I also Had So Much fun with Everyone! I couldn't Get Enough! I will post up pics also when i get back to Miami! Me and my Sister loved it! We had a great time and made good friends with everyone! Hope to see you all again in another meet!

I also ran into the law in Orlando and I got a ticket for my exhaust being modified so what you guys think about that! I was so Mad and Angry but the cop was a jerk off! So what you expect!

I had fun and hope everyone made it safe! Take Care All!! See you guys in the forum!
                    95 Accord Wagon Racing!

Comment

Originally posted by MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
                      hey would that be me that you talking bout
                      yes it's you!!!! but your day is coming
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RexManWolf

I also ran into the law in Orlando and I got a ticket for my exhaust being modified so what you guys think about that! I was so Mad and Angry but the cop was a jerk off! So what you expect!
                        was it the same dickwad that was complaining about the music? I was happy about the lady cop being cool and all, just telling us whats up, but that guy... just shows how much cops use their authority for stupid crap. Most likely he owns a rustang and has gotten whooped a few times by imports.

When that lady walked up and asked for all the drivers of the cars that were there, talk about a flashback to the Nashville meet!

Comment

The meet was killer...We definitely need another one! Its was very nice to meet you guys and gals and your cars
                          "The Fresh One"

Comment

That meet was great, many props to the chefs (you girls got down!!! ), and seeing/meeting all you guys was great. Met alot of new friends and saw some old ones too. Oh and we did find wikked eventually. Me, h23accord, grumpys93, and company hung out with him on sunday and didn't leave the ORL area till late. Got up for work at 6:30am and I'm still hurtin lol.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

toyota drivin fool

whats up guys nice too meet everyone who came to the meet. i will be posting my photo's of my cb this week so you can see why i didn't drive it well it was fun and nice to meet every one c yall latter
                              po crackers need speed too!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                                That meet was great, many props to the chefs (you girls got down!!! ), and seeing/meeting all you guys was great. Met alot of new friends and saw some old ones too. Oh and we did find wikked eventually. Me, h23accord, grumpys93, and company hung out with him on sunday and didn't leave the ORL area till late. Got up for work at 6:30am and I'm still hurtin lol.

You forgot to mention the meat......

Great meet though!! It was absolutely stellar!

Comment

Working...
                                X