Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

c32b in a cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c32b in a cb7

i got to looking at this acura legend series 2 6spd coupe in my back yard and started thinking hmm. the brakes work on my cb, the suspension works on my cb and the engine bay is close to the same size. then i started lookin at the room between the strut towers. the cb is only 1/2" narrower and the only thing id have to do is weld two bars in for the engine mounts and change the firewall/exhaust tunnel a little to clear the tranny. cut out for the shifter. i mean there would be some custom work but there is plenty of room. not to mention the way the motor would sit in the car later if you got real brave you could finish up customizing the floor to make a driveshaft tunnel an make a tube frame and make a rear suspension to hang an s2k rear axle assembly. yet again hmmm. nsx v6 on s2k tranny in rwd cb. that would be magazine cover worthy. but then again so would fwd c32b in a cb with 6spd.
    Attached Files

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

it would but takes a lot of modification and time , also money

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Search V6 engine swap or whatever. There is a long talk about puttin a v6 into an accord.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

here u go

Click--> CB7 V6 Swap Parts List & Methods

this is what a J32 Type S motor looks like in a Civic...we should have no problem fitting one in our CB's.

DEVOTE

Comment

umm no first of all that is going to take a whole lot of fabricating because the g2 legend engine is longitude mounted so that means your going to to have to fab all the mounts. then when your finished your not going to have alot of room for the cooling system, which if you know g2 legends skimping on cooling very easily leads to blown headgasket. those motors love to blow head gaskets. (just go to acura-legend.com and do a search for bhg in the g2 section and you'll see what i mean) by the time your done shoveling all kinds of money into your cb7 trying to be different, you could have had a kickass h22 swap and probably a nice turbo to go with it. your f22 motor has more after market support then the c32, g1 to the g1 rl is still a doing a grass roots kind of tunning more reminiscent of early civic tunning in the early 90's. now that j32 swap might be a whole lot more feasible because it's already transverse, we were going to see if you could shoehorn that into a g1 legend but so far no one has enough $$$ to try.

Comment

yea the c32 would b a monster pain in the ass i mean so would the j32 but the j32 looks possible the c32 looks like u would get half way through the project n go crazy n shoot ur dog or somthing

Comment

wait, is the c32 legend rwd?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by badass93
                yea the c32 would b a monster pain in the ass i mean so would the j32 but the j32 looks possible the c32 looks like u would get half way through the project n go crazy n shoot ur dog or somthing

If a C series will fit in a legend, so will a J series. It is smaller and lighter than the C series.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  If a C series will fit in a legend, so will a J series. It is smaller and lighter than the C series.

it would only fit in a g1 not a g2. g1 is transverse g2 is longitude and no it is not rwd. the j series is not smaller it is about the same size as a c27a1 it will fit but the front has a very large motor mount that would be very hard to fab in a g1.

Comment

the c series does work takes alotta time and money tho just because everyone does h22 f20 u can i tell u u can be different man u will not die
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Did you really have to revive a five year old thread just to say that?

Comment

And we're still waiting on those pictures.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

No shit the kid pm'd me the same picture and tried to say something, but i couldn't understand a damn bit of it.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
                            the c series does work takes alotta time and money tho just because everyone does h22 f20 u can i tell u u can be different man u will not die
                            I am assuming you are the one that gave me negative rep, since you are the one that saw fit to open a thread that has been dead for 5 years, and suddenly I have negative rep on the issue...

Pretty ironic too, telling me that I am using poor grammar and am "ignorant" when you can't even compose a legitimate sentence yourself, and nothing I said was "ignorant." Probably need to learn how to use a dictionary before you make such claims.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

There was a CRX on e-bay with a V6 C-series swap late last year.... if that engine fit in a freakin CRX then I don't see why it couldn't fit in a CB7

Here is a civic with a C-series swap.

If you have the time and $$$ anything is possible for a car build. Want a B18C Daewoo? just buy just the engine and shoehorn that thing in there! Really all the engine just needs something to house it. Just get a chassis,correct axels to drive the wheels, ecu or some form of management,fuel tank etc along with required mandatory chassis modifications and you can have the hybrid of your dreams.

Look how bastardized old Nissan/Datsuns are! Those cars along with other mid 60-70's makes probably seen more engine swaps other than it's own brand. Thats what keeps the classics alive when better and newer technology comes out.

My favorite Nissan chassis is the S30. How I wish I never got rid of my '77! I was a dumb kid in high school that wanted a Integra and nothing else. If i would've known I could throw a LS1 or RB motor in there... I probably wouldn't be a Accord enthusiast right now. There was a local guy here in Napa Ca that was doing a s2000 swap into a Z.... i wonder if it's finished?

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                              JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                              1994 Prelude V-Tec
                              1999 CL 3.0
                              2000 Prelude
                              2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                              1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                              1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"