• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will definately be there +1 (Prelude)

I'll be in the wagon though

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

with Kyle, thats 17 confirmed. Cmon guys, we had about the same last year. So i know we can get some more.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

wheres last years pics?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
          with Kyle, thats 17 confirmed. Cmon guys, we had about the same last year. So i know we can get some more.
          yeah ... and remember my crew that isn't on the board. We should be bringing at least 5 more cars.

as usual we will be staying at Steve's house so its up to you guys if you guys want to meet up with us at his house and hang out Saturday night. let me know.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
            who all is goin from east TN? i can catch everyone on I 40 its right by my house
            i'm comin got another guy on here as well....got 3 cars maybe 4 idk yet where do you wanna meet at
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
              ^^^ aight i got you. so is juice goin also then?

cmon ladies...pushin 10 days left till the event.
              im assuming so cuz keanna said he was bunking with me
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

who all is goin from east TN? i can catch everyone on I 40 its right by my house
                I'm following Bryant and some of his friends. So just ask him about where we are meeting :]

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                  i'm comin got another guy on here as well....got 3 cars maybe 4 idk yet where do you wanna meet at
                  well so far i have 2 other cbs not on here goin with me and possibly 2 boosted civics im just not sure what time they wanna leave. Exit 280 in baxter is where we can meet. there is a big loves truck stop there

Comment

ducky will be there are we rolling in together?
                    kiss my grill
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Smoken_ducky7 View Post
                      ducky will be there are we rolling in together?
                      that is a good idea ..

its going to be hard to get everyone together at the same time so all I can say is just get there when they open the gates. That is what we did last year. I will be with the T-Town crew and a few others.

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

well so far i have 2 other cbs not on here goin with me and possibly 2 boosted civics im just not sure what time they wanna leave. Exit 280 in baxter is where we can meet. there is a big loves truck stop there
                        that sounds good i'm tryin to get everyone on the same page w/ my crew here. gotta get one cb's trans in and another lowered and we're all good to go...hoping nothing else happens..just give me a shout we can all figure it out once next week rolls around
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

man you have it easy compaired to me lol i cant keep my car running lol fire right up, idle surges(from not having coolant im sure) then it shuts down lol, map is bad im 99% sure of it, so jy run today haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

yo skyline man, take me off the list!

i aint comin!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

i aint comin!
                              and why the hell not ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

i aint comin!
                                YOU SUCK!

why not?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X