Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7 and a little History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the color
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Sascha_77 View Post
      I have the small Rear-Lights. But in the US there are the long Version only.

And yes. There are Lights at eBay. Bot nothing with the Red-White-Look.
      I know. I've got the same model. Or you'll have to find a trunk of a 2dr or get the trunk of the 92-93 model so you can get red/clear tails. For the 90-91 model you'll only find the larger tails.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

If and when you get the red and whites, I'l take those old ones off yer hands.

Car looks GREAT !!!

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

im feelin dem rims

Comment

wow, a very nice cb is what I can said.

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
            too bad seattle silver's are the best.
            ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

I Never Seen Those Rims B4...looks Dope On Da Car

Comment

Very nice whip you got there.
                Keep up the good work!

Comment

Very nice ride, good colour choice

Comment

Hi Folx.

After a few Years I´m back to my old thread.

Here the short Story. 2010 I sold my CB7 to another member of hondapower.de. 2013 these Member sold the car too and ask me if I want to buy it back.

I don´t forgot the CB7 in these 3 Years *love* and bought it back for a very fair price. Ok it had an accident. All 2 left doors must be repaired. But that doesn´t matter.

Simply visit my CB-Fan-Site. There are some pics and texts (german) but perhaps its interesting for the one or other.

http://www.cb-fan.de

Thats the actual look.

From 2010 to 2013 there are some additions/changes.

K-Sport Coilovers
                    TSS Exhaust Header
                    New Rims
                    Strut Brace
                    OEM Wind Deflectors for the side windows and the roof (original imported from a Japanese Accord from a Japanse man. )
                    OEM Arm Rest (that was the last one in germany to buy )

For a few days I bought white side turn-lights. I think it will look very nice.

It would be soooo cool if they were Red/White Backlights for the European CB. But no chance. You in U.S. have these things.) *jealous*
                    Last edited by Sascha_77; 03-09-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Looks great! I like the new wheels better than the old ones, I think.

The red/white tail lights are aftermarket on US Accords. They come stock with the red/amber lights just as yours does. Are the red/white lights illegal in Germany? If they're not, you could get some!
                      I'm not 100% sure, but you may be able to use 92-93 sedan red/white tails on there. I have a 92 sedan, so I can take some measurements if you'd like.

I find it interesting that you have American coilovers, when you're in Germany (which is where all the best suspension parts seem to come from!)

Comment

The new white site turn-lights arrived today. Changed it directly. Looks good in my opinion.

http://www.cb-fan.de/neue-seitenblinker-vorne.html

Yeah these Rims are more "sportive" than the others before. Both looks nice but i sold the silver Rims after i sold my CB7.

The Problem with the US-Taillights is that they dont have a CE-Sign which is necessary here in Germany for our "TÜV". You have a 92 CB. That is the Face-Lift Model. I have the Preface. And the US-Tails are too long and won´t fit on an european Accord (I think). But thanks for your offer.

The Coilover where bought by the owner before. Thats not my buy. The German Coilovers are pretty good yeah. But not all. I read a little bit around because the K-Sports and most of the Drivers are satisfied with it. At 01.04. the Season starts and i can drive around with it.
                        Last edited by Sascha_77; 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I thought KSports were junk for a long time, but I finally looked into the company today. They actually do seem to be pretty good. There are a lot of really terrible coilover options for the CB!

That's unfortunate that the lights wouldn't work. The facelift model that I have has shorter lights (the 92-93 Sedan models had shorter tail lights, more similar to yours.) I suppose they wouldn't work, though. Your lights continue on into the plate recess area, where we have blockoff areas between the lights and the plate recess.
                          Oh well. The red/amber lights look good on your car!

Comment

I finished the Front-Grille nearly.

There is a little bit to fix but its 90% done. Have a look.

Comment

Yeah the Season starts.

Comment

Nice headlight washer units!! Still looking for a setup myself

Comment

Working...
                                X