Mj Is Legal In Colorado Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mj Is Legal In Colorado Washington

Incase you like smoking bud but not breaking the law you have a new heaven in the US of A. How ever it is restricted to Colorado and Washington states. So for all you lucky fuckers in those two states FIRE UP THAT COOOOOSH!!!!!!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

meh, you can spark up in cali and most people won't care. i have some in my car right now sitting next to my doctor's recommendation.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          meh, you can spark up in cali and most people won't care. i have some in my car right now sitting next to my doctor's recommendation.
          colorado (some places atleast) is like that too

Comment

Well I mean I am from Cali I know how shit goes, but being in texas is straight shit cause if the the Nazis that are police officers here. (yes like actual white suprimest being cops and shit) You will go to jail and booked for possessing a fucking doobie in the ash tray. However in Dallas (at least until recently) you could get caught with abotu a 20 sack and let go that's changing I guess they want every dollar now or they arent getting paid to throw violent criminals in jail since crime is going down??.

if you grow one plant thats delivery and manufacturing a controlled substance 1plant=1pound even if its 3 days old. Texas is toooooooo stuck in its slavery era where white is right and shit. / rant

lets keep smoking!!!

Comment

It's still illegal federally, but I doubt the local law enforcement will try to enforce that at all. 25% tax 3 times over is a lot of extra dough to be raking in. I wonder how this will affect marijuana prices, and I can only assume it will bring the quality and availability through the mother f*cking roof!

The next thing that needs to happen is with employment. I believe employers are still allowed (read, it's still legal) to screen employees based upon their drug use, recreational or otherwise. I think the federal law needs to be changed in order for this to change. Anyone have more insight?

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                It's still illegal federally, but I doubt the local law enforcement will try to enforce that at all. 25% tax 3 times over is a lot of extra dough to be raking in. I wonder how this will affect marijuana prices, and I can only assume it will bring the quality and availability through the mother f*cking roof!

The next thing that needs to happen is with employment. I believe employers are still allowed (read, it's still legal) to screen employees based upon their drug use, recreational or otherwise. I think the federal law needs to be changed in order for this to change. Anyone have more insight?
                Most local law enforcements won't enforce federal law like that, plus they already tried to do that when MMJ first became legal in cali and it just didn't work out.

"Tax revenues go to school construction and the state's general fund."
                Last edited by Amiss; 11-07-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                  Well I mean I am from Cali I know how shit goes, but being in texas is straight shit cause if the the Nazis that are police officers here. (yes like actual white suprimest being cops and shit) You will go to jail and booked for possessing a fucking doobie in the ash tray. However in Dallas (at least until recently) you could get caught with abotu a 20 sack and let go that's changing I guess they want every dollar now or they arent getting paid to throw violent criminals in jail since crime is going down??.

if you grow one plant thats delivery and manufacturing a controlled substance 1plant=1pound even if its 3 days old. Texas is toooooooo stuck in its slavery era where white is right and shit. / rant

lets keep smoking!!!
                  my friend lived in texas and he hated the fact that there was nothing but bobby brown and it was illegal.

now hes legal and on his medicine on the daily.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I think amiss meant legal in cali

Anyways it might be legal in some states but federally it is still illegal local pd and sheriffs won't do anything but any federal agency like DEA,customs,homeland security, FBI,ATF you get the picture, can just remember there is still rules and regulations even if you do have a card follow those and you will be ok with the local authorities. I no way shape or form do I condone any of this but this is the truth
                    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Inb4 frederal government cuts those states funding.

Comment

I think they're moving in the right direction.
                        I don't smoke, but I don't see marijuana as being any worse than alcohol (better, in fact... less harmful to the body unless you smoke a shitload of it on a regular basis!)

I feel it should definitely be legal everywhere, regulated, and taxed to all hell. Give the people what they want, and use it to help dig the country out of the financial hole we're in!

I also feel that legalized, regulated, socially-accepted use will move weed away from the "drug" category, making it far less of a "gateway drug". People who use marijuana at a young age are more likely to try cocaine or heroin than people who stick only to alcohol and cigarettes. Put marijuana into the same classification as alcohol and cigarettes, and at least those using it illegally (age-wise) won't be "doing drugs"... and therefore less likely to be interested in, well, "doing drugs".

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I also feel that legalized, regulated, socially-accepted use will move weed away from the "drug" category, making it far less of a "gateway drug". People who use marijuana at a young age are more likely to try cocaine or heroin than people who stick only to alcohol and cigarettes. Put marijuana into the same classification as alcohol and cigarettes, and at least those using it illegally (age-wise) won't be "doing drugs"... and therefore less likely to be interested in, well, "doing drugs".
                          X2, Well said

Comment

Hell yeahhh, it's definitely a step in the right direction. And it's funny to think of weed as a gateway drug, to me alcohol should be the number one gateway drug by definition...
                            I've tried more stupid shit drunk then stoned.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                            BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                            Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                            CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                              Hell yeahhh, it's definitely a step in the right direction. And it's funny to think of weed as a gateway drug, to me alcohol should be the number one gateway drug by definition...
                              I've tried more stupid shit drunk then stoned.
                              I tried tons of stupid shit stone.

Like dorritos on my sandwich, cream cheese on graham crackers, fried cauliflower, sushi, and spicy curry Indian food-just to name a few.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X