RIP RA1 Odyssey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#damn

Does the system have a communication breakdown or major loopholes?

I hope it was fully insured. I'm sure you'll get back right and whole trekking toward bigger and better. Keep ya head up.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That really sucks. I’m sorry, man.

Comment

Man, I'd be ticked off, no way to recover what's left - I suppose not after three weeks. Pull the trigger on the Element. We have three in the family now. You should be able to find one without the dreaded underbody rust out there in SoCal.
        Last edited by Fleetw00d; 06-24-2020, 11:21 PM.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

So my question is, was your registration current, phone, address, etc? I’m assuming insurance is considering it a total loss?
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            So my question is, was your registration current, phone, address, etc? I’m assuming insurance is considering it a total loss?
            Dicks never called me. Maybe they just couldn't read their own chicken scratch and called someone else. The sheriff officer on scene even asked for 2 different phone numbers they can contact me at. This was in the report. Yes the van's paperwork was all in order.

As for insurance, it only had liability. Its not worth it to have full coverage on a vehicle so inexpensive.
            Last edited by Tishock; 06-24-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
              Dicks never called me. Maybe they just couldn't read their own chicken scratch and called someone else. The sheriff officer on scene even asked for 2 different phone numbers they can contact me at. This was in the report. Yes the van's paperwork was all in order.

As for insurance, it only had liability. Its not worth it to have full coverage on a vehicle so inexpensive.
              Interesting, CA must do insurance different than other states. For MA theft is comprehensive, not collision. Collision is the big ticket item in terms of premium increase. All my vehicles are cheap now, because I'm old and boring, but if I remember back to when I had my STi and pricier insurance, the collision coverage was like $500 annually whereas the comprehensive was $200ish.

I drop the insurance way down on my C5 during the winter as it's in storage in my garage and collision comes off. However, I still have comprehensive so if my garage collapsed on it, or it was stolen, I'd be covered.

Sorry to hear about your van, though.

Comment

Working...
              X