No announcement yet.

Toronto Summer Meet CB7tuner July '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, I can't speak for anybody else but I say we call it off from now. It makes no sense to rack up kms for a 5 car cruise. maybe we should get something officially down before the ending of august when people are able to book/make time to come down and have a massive meet (20-25 cars deep). I'm down for this weekend but the drive on the 401 (terrible stretch of road going in/out of Scarborough) isn't worth a 5 car cruise.

Does anyone share my sentiments?....lol

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Well i cant go...apparently I promised her Id take her to kensington market (i dont remmeber doing that)...So ya not gonna make it...

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

ye i say we reschedule.....im blackhousing my headlights this weekend
        Hold On Not Done Accelerating
        Had One Never Did Again

Comment

fair enough...you guys set up a date...i'm still gonna go either way

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

wow...well today was akward to say the least...

first off i was on my way to bluffers park when my dad calls me to help my uncle move to markham... well whatever so i go to my uncles house and what do i see???

a Datsun 200sx

what are the odds? never thought my uncle was into cars...yet he tells me one thing that made me barf in my mouth a bit...SR20DET...it wasnt in yet but hes planning to put one in or sell it to his friend...well whatever it was still pretty sick...not sure what those rims are but they are so nice too the red with the polished lip

anyways after that i still when to bluffers park...to just chill out, and just relax, cause i had such a hectic week...well i got there at like 4:48 and that friggen place was JAMMED, there was so many ppl...

i think if we set a meet there it would have to be at night cause its way to busy during the day, plus it looks better a night

well anywho back on topic, i couldnt find a parking spot so i just parked on the hill and ate a couple of premade burgers with my brother...then went home...all in all an ok day which wasnt all the relaxing as i planned it to be but...w/e it was ok i guess
            Last edited by Jukesbox; 07-29-2007, 06:08 PM.

A & A Auto Service
            Pro-Spec
            TorontoJDM

Comment

Hey Jukes,

setup a date in three weeks from now, we should be a able to get a good bunch of ppl by then
              DEVOTE

Comment

Make the meet the August 24th weekend....Its my only weekend off for the rest of the summer

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i'm thinking right now and i think a night time meet/cruise would be pretty SHWEET...ehh just a sujestion...any takers?

A & A Auto Service
                  Pro-Spec
                  TorontoJDM

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox
                    i'm thinking right now and i think a night time meet/cruise would be pretty SHWEET...ehh just a sujestion...any takers?
                    lets do it
                    Had One Never Did Again

Comment

so hows the plans for the meet goin? are we still doing it?
                      Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Working...
                      X