Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 Cb7 new to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22Cb7Guy View Post
    hello CB7 tuner, I just joined the site and thought that i would show off my ride a lil bit, So here is some pics..

yo i see yo finally got ur internet hooked up. nice pics

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Looks great. I love black cb7's.

Comment

nice whip

Comment

once again thanks for the compliments guys.. And i will be in ft.lauderdale for sure.. I am really looking forward to that meet, from what i hear it should be allot of fun..

Comment

Very clean. What's up with the right tail lamp? It looks a little off... kind of too dark.

Comment

its very nice bro. i like the car. and spray...

Comment

very nice and sleeperish.....

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Yeah i have to get some new tail lights the one on the right got some water in it. Next time i will use some silicone..lol. And yeah thats what everybody says, That its a sleeper untill VTEC pops..lol.. I defanatly suprise allot of peaple..

Comment

A new pic and more to come soon

Comment

sweet ride!

Comment

Clean sedan! Which part of town are you from?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks and i am from brandon

Comment

Originally posted by h22Cb7Guy View Post
                            Thanks and i am from brandon
                            Cool, I saw the pics of your cb7 with Richie and Mike! I planned on going but I have to work every wednesday so the only way I can go is if they change it down to friday! I look forward to meeting you though, not too many H22 sedans in the Tampa crew!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

There is another TR meet on fridays at lowes in riverview on gibsonton then after that we usually go out to causeway. I would like to try and get richie and mike to come out.We will see what happens.. You gotta h22 as well?

Comment

looks damn clean,im feelin those rims. what are they off of?

Comment

Working...
                                X