• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitment checks (tight fit)

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Nice piping! Did the TIG guy charge you an hourly rate?

Also, it's good to see you back on the site keeping this thing going!
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        Nice piping! Did the TIG guy charge you an hourly rate?

Also, it's good to see you back on the site keeping this thing going!

Thanks man, glad to see familiar OGs still here. I'm always down for my cb7tuner community Coming back with minor changes for this little beast. Ive been meaning to update for months now but just never get to it.

This guy and most guys i called charged a flat rate for everything. Ranging from 230-330$ including the aluminum pipe and cutting the collector for wastegate.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Those are some tight clearances. Great work though. What fuel you plan on running?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
            Those are some tight clearances. Great work though. What fuel you plan on running?

Thanks alot bro. Its been too long since I've been on. Alot of changes everywhere. First off your build is insane, hats off to you. Seriously you have a badass build capable of great power

Yes clearances are crazy on this one. I feel alot better after driving it 5 hours to the Oregon coast with no issues. No melting coolant lines, no rubbing, and no over heating issues, nothing....YET. I have about 600 miles on this setup now.

For fuel all shes running for now is 92 octane. No plans to feed anything else throughout unless I can get closer access to e85. Liking the pump fuel tunes

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Wow! I didn't know you were redoing this cb. Looks amazing. So it's going to be AC compatible from the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                Wow! I didn't know you were redoing this cb. Looks amazing. So it's going to be AC compatible from the pictures?
                Thanks man! yeah It has been long time in the making. Just never got it to till now. I had most the part up till this point.

Yes AC compatible. The plan from the beginning was AC, Top mount, and full size radiator. I knew it would require some custom lines to make it work. I got quoted 35$ for the line. At this point just need to wait for the winter to clear to start working on it.

I have 2 ways of running it. One way makes it simpler to work and the other makes it cleaner

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

love it! pretty much anything can fit if youre creative and careful enough, and willing to move some things around. looking forward to seeing the custom lines (where are you getting them done?) and the rest of the build. What kind of lines will you be using for the P/S? Still going to use the p/s cooler in the front bumper?

also, curious if you plan on bracing the underside of the manifold? that whole setup looks pretty heavy and i would imagine would eventually lead to cracked welds from the vibration. I wonder if you could maybe add a bracket that mounts to one of the lower A/C bracket bolts or something.
                  Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-12-2017, 09:45 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Short clips after the tune

Couple videos i had saved. Ill have more better/quality ones when the snow clears soon

Last edited by NWaccord; 02-14-2017, 11:24 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                      love it! pretty much anything can fit if youre creative and careful enough, and willing to move some things around. looking forward to seeing the custom lines (where are you getting them done?) and the rest of the build. What kind of lines will you be using for the P/S? Still going to use the p/s cooler in the front bumper?

also, curious if you plan on bracing the underside of the manifold? that whole setup looks pretty heavy and i would imagine would eventually lead to cracked welds from the vibration. I wonder if you could maybe add a bracket that mounts to one of the lower A/C bracket bolts or something.
                      Hey hey! Thankyou man! Means alot coming from you.

The only thing im keeping is the AC. No plans to use the PS as the hose and everything along has came off the car. The AC line im having a local shop at the next town over do it for me. Basically they can try to match my fitting or use my old ones and add to it. It would be special appropriate rubberized hose. Before that i had looked into coldhose.com they charge little more but not bad. They also use new fittings.

Its a pretty stout piece at schedule 10 fully tig welded but Yes i have thought about adding a brace either to the DP or manfold. Not many people brace em. I only put about 500 miles a year per car. However they do see alot of Hot and cold cycles

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Most recent photos

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Maybe you should stop spending so much damn money on your cars and give our house a little bit of attention. Looks a bit dilapidated.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Update!

Sup guys! Finally got to doing the 5 lug swap/new suspension/and new wheel & tire combo. I must she's an absolute blast to drive now.

Stretched 205 on 9" wide vs 225 on 8.5"

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Damn, nice. That’s a beastly CB.
                              5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

The car is looking great on some nice wheels and meaty rubber. The fenders look very nice too.

Comment

Working...
                                X