No announcement yet.

SUSP : Rear 5-Lug Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately i'm still unable to complete the swap! all my part #s are correct, and all parts are OE honda. I've even tried a aftermarket itr rotor but i'm still having the same problem ( The hub is too large for the rotor)..... Does Anyone else have a suggestion ??

Comment

RockAuto lists the specs for both the '97-'01 Integra Type-R rear rotors and the '98-'02 Accord V6 rear rotors as the same part number.
      Last edited by Jarrett; 10-03-2014, 08:03 AM.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

@ jarrett / so from what your saying , accord v6 rotors aren't going to work either

Comment

I have '98-'02 Accord V6 rotors and they fit on the Prelude hubs just fine.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

are you using OE or aftermarket parts ?
            Its great to speak to someone that has already done it

Comment

Since the pictures don't work and I see people asking, this is the race busted lx was talking about that you have to remove on the rear:

I just sprayed pb blaster around the back and front and let it sit for a couple minutes, then took a small crowbar and knocked it loose. Hope this helps people
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You must grind the hub to make the rotor fit on certain company, because the rotor is not machined the same on every company : here:

[

If it can help someone in his driveway, crying about live its unfair ����

you can do it!
                Last edited by DragonEye; 09-28-2019, 02:05 PM.
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread, but noticed for Wagons they say the conversion won't work unless I have Rear knuckle/spindle off a 90-93 coupe/sedan with rear disc because the wagon rear spindles are different in size or something?
                  Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                  F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

Originally posted by MansuAccord View Post
                    Sorry to bump this thread, but noticed for Wagons they say the conversion won't work unless I have Rear knuckle/spindle off a 90-93 coupe/sedan with rear disc because the wagon rear spindles are different in size or something?
                    Correct. Wagons were heavier and had beefier parts including rear disc w/ larger rotors etc.

Comment

Man I can't believe this thread still survives. Sorry that the pix died so long ago, I lost them and have never been able to recover them :-( I really wanted them too just for the sentimental value. Regardless, Happy Holidays to everyone.
                      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
                      X