are the ks cb7's gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are the ks cb7's gone?

Are there no more kansas cb7's? I'm lookin for tech help and wanting to meet up one of these days but there seems to be only me

Tommi, Rykan, Dylan, MadSpleen85(Mike), Matt.....they're out there; just not on much.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Tommi, Rykan, Dylan, MadSpleen85(Mike), Matt.....they're out there; just not on much.
      (clears throat) ks man here. but about 4hrs away. wish i was closer man. i'd help. is your trouble anything you could explain, so the forum could help?
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Oh yeah, him too.

Also, dont forget accord93racer.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

What kind of technical problem are you having?

If anyone is interested... There is a "Car" meet at Shawnee Mission Park this Sunday (Tomorrow) at 12 noon. Open to all makes and models. 4pm they say there is going to be a cruise around the I-435 loop, starting from the meet location. I heard about it on Facebook so I am not sure where this was organised... https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187038244654066

Comment

I'll be at that meet! bringing the Cb too. hey man you should show up, you wont be alone.

Comment

SON OF A BIZ NATCH! THE one weekend my father in laws in town and there's a meet. Well that sucks. Any thing for the next weekend or later?

Comment

Ok my doods I'm going to be able to make it to shawnee mission park. Are we cb7's going to gather somewhere specific?

Comment

Well nevermind the wife layed down the law and said no........I'm so depressed

Comment

WELL! WELL! WELL! just gotta rub it in about not a single CB showing other than mine. heres some pics to drool over!............bitches.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6357.601831430

Comment

Well. Ill be at the next one no doubt

Comment

Tommi told me about a HUGH meet down in witchita. U ks cb7's down for a cruise and meet. Then cruise back? On the 6th.

Comment

I get forgot about sometimes...and the whole MO side of KC folks (Seems like I am the only one at times). I don't mind traveling but I am in disposed of for the next year, otherwise I would come and meet up with you? And we had a mini meet out your direction about 3 or 4 months ago ...Just sayin. I may not be home but I am sitll here
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I lied its the 19th. Its in 3 weeks.

I think when happy gets back from fighting bad guys we should gather all of the mo/ks cb7's and have a your a bad ass/thank you for the shit your doin meet.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                              I lied its the 19th. Its in 3 weeks.

I think when happy gets back from fighting bad guys we should gather all of the mo/ks cb7's and have a your a bad ass/thank you for the shit your doin meet.
                              I am deff game for that!!! It think it would have a good turnout too
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X