STREET-SPEC : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, this is my second one. First one was brand new but I had to sell it

Well, my bro fixed my clutch for me, and after 200 miles on the road it's had no problems!!
    I got most of the car put back together and finding all the missing stuff. Just picked up a stock pass. Seat and glove box I was missing for years.
    Found Some seat covers that were in an integra at the junkyard and took them home free and they fit nicely. Here's a pic of one.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
      Thanks a lot, I thought nobody cared because I have over 60 posts in this thread and most are mine, but I never post on others threads so I get it. I'm still scared I'm not going to get the clutch right and have to take it off the road again, this is the second Time registering a cb this year, first one broke down on the way home from buying it, and I just have bad luck with keeping a car on the road. I bled the clutch and it still has the problem. It might be the cables...
      I'm glad you have your clutch worked out. I know the feeling about having bad luck with CB's. When I first got my coupe within the first two days of driving it it started a bad misfire, the exhaust fell and I dragged the cat down the highway for 3 hours on my way home destroying it. And now that I just did an H22 swap it's been having some serious issues. (not even motor wise because it's rebuilt properly) But I've broken two axles within a day, the bracket for the tranny mount ripped off the frame and my brand new header broke a couple welds due to my crappy ebay catback.

Anyways. Good luck my friend. It'll all work out. I'm excited to see more updates as they come!
      Originally posted by cb9love
      when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Finally got all the junk out the cabin and washed it. I didn't dry the car tho and it looks like I didn't even clean it. There's a spot behind the pass. Door I put some wax on and it wiped the dip right off. I didn't notice when I was doing it tho. Anyway here's some pics

Comment

Comment

lookin' good! i'm diggin' those one-piece headlights..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks, I may take the plastidip off for chrome housing. It's just a lot of black.

Here's more pics, my phone died.

Comment

I got one of the side skirts on, and finally have power to my radio harness and clock. All new speakers and wires to be installed soon. My illuminated plate is wires to a heated seat switch which lights up green just like the plate so I know when it's on!

It fits really nice but needs the front mud flap for length reasons. Just need to get the rest of the kit on.

Comment

So she is running healthy as can be. Only problem so far is when I installed the h23 plenum, I accidentally used an air line instead of coolent line and it blew coolent everywhere right there in the junkyard parking lot so that was lucky.

Jack lee Vision rep. Lip installed

The side skirts just need some 3m tape to hold them down to the stocks

My illuminated plate switch

Finally updated first page and mod list.
                  Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 07-07-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Undid the blackhousing on the headlights and I think it looks WAY better!! Also got my intersection light working but took em off to sell but I think that changed.

Comment

It does look better without the headlights blackhoused.

Comment

Thanks.

I took it for a wash and a blow dry also which helps ALOT with watermarks.

Pics of course. Also I installed the rain visors back on.

Comment

Wow she looks amazing man.
                          Originally posted by cb9love
                          when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Wow great work bro this car came along way from when I seen it . I'm parting out my coupe if you need parts hmu .

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!! Really appreciated!

Yesterday, I went to go run some errands. I get a little down the road and my car just starts sputtering. Popped the hood, and a plug wire was popped up. I pushed it down and it worked but kept popping back out. Luckily it was just an old wire, and really lucky I found a "new" set at the yard on a 5spd h23 prelude!!! Of course when I don't have a job one pops up finally. It was in a wreck but it ran, so I'm sure the motor and tranny is fine but it will be snatched quick. I did however grap the shifter plate and installed it. What a difference!! Some random pics to follow. Also installed since last pics are new battery cables, k&n OEM replacement and got rid of the "short ram",my intersection lights and I started to put the chrome fender trim on which will be plastidipped to match. One intersection stopped working just as I hit record to make a video . Also did a compression check and all is good. It just needs lower spark tube seals replaced but that will come when I get my delta 282 cam. I got most of my electrical problems figured out also. Still can't get power to my corner/blinker wire.

I'll go ahead and spray that side skirt soon, it looks retarted lol

Here's a pic of the h23, that's the wires I got. Cheapies from ebay I assume,but they work better than my worn out OEM's until I get another set.

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 07-23-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Forgot some pics.. Also added a custom made 25 LED box into my dome light. It's way brighter in person. Also my light up box and intersection light working. I ended up having to change my door panels to fit the OEM 4" speaker box for my kickers. Didn't know that when I bought the boxes

That truck being light up is from the intersection light.

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 07-24-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X