Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What do you think of my CB7?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of my CB7?????

Looking good...I'm tryin to finish up my coupe asap and have it painted.

Comment

You really dont want to know what I think...

Comment

I think it looks good.
        Even better if it was a bit lower.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

I think it'd look better either without tint or with matching tint.
          But, good start.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

it looks good . its a clean coupe . welcome aboard . a little drop and its golden.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              without tint

Wheel gaps is the root of the troubles in Lybia.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                it looks good . its a clean coupe . welcome aboard . a little drop and its golden.
                Yeah im looking to drop here in the next few weeks. Thanx for the input people and yes i need to fix the tint haha im just starting to work on it got intake done, exhaust, rims now time for the little details...

Comment

looks like a clean start. personally not a fan of the tail lights though. now drop it!

Comment

I think it's a good place to start. Keep on making how you want it to look! Can't wait to see it dropped. As for the tails, a bit too dark for my liking, but I will be doing something similar.
                    _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Not bad... like many have mention above...lower a bit.. maybe 2 inch in front and 1 1/2 inch rear. It will look 10X better.
                      Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Yeah i will definetly have it dropped soon. How much money would i be for that 2inch x1 1/2 drop? Thanx for the comments this is my third cb7 all 92s i totaled one and one got jacked B(

Comment

I hate when they cut around the third brake light get that shit fixed, it drives me crazy. Looking good tho.

Comment

hahaha yeah thats true thats from the previous owner. Thanx for pointing it out hadnt really paid attetion to it. Ill have all the windows retinted next week ill post update pix

Comment

Im not a big fan of tinted lights but the car itself looks good. Paint your mirrors to match your door handles or paint your door handles to match the car.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                              X