21 yrs later,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 yrs later,

Well as some of you know I'm a OG owner,bought my coupe way back in july of 1992,started to change it the same day I bought it,here are pic collage from the day after I bought it,to what it looks like now,Been taking it shows since day one.

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

I love that you slapped rims on it the day after you bought it!

It really has come a long way. I like the current version a lot.

Comment

I vote the next theme be ghostbusters!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
        I vote the next theme be ghostbusters!
        Seconded!

Keep with the blue and white idea for Stay Puff... or go crazy with the green and go Slimer!

That'll be years off, though. Spongebob was on the way out for years... (I know it's not cheap to do a quality showcar.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Seconded!

Keep with the blue and white idea for Stay Puff... or go crazy with the green and go Slimer!

That'll be years off, though. Spongebob was on the way out for years... (I know it's not cheap to do a quality showcar.)

no its not,but since its already blue and white,it would be either DALLAS COWBOYS or DUKE BLUE DEVILS,

Comment

Go with Duke!
            If you go with the Cowboys, I'm afraid I'll no longer be able to like your car!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              go With Duke!
              If You Go With The Cowboys, I'm Afraid I'll No Longer Be Able To Like Your Car!

:d Lmao

Comment

That's an awesome collage. Looks badass the day you bought it! That's old skool cool!

It's incredible the time and dedication you have to this car. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                X