Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM Accord from Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Accord from Japan?

I'm looking to buy a JDM CB7 Accord Coupe from Japan, obviously with Right Hand Drive. I've tried with some companies but I can't get my hands on one, like the one below....any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.
    Attached Files

Just google importers..and I saw that you were from Toronto (I envy you bastards since you can legally import anything 15 years or older into Canada).

You'd have scoop around your area. I know one member from British Columbia managed to get a Land Cruiser to his area but he didn't specify which importer he used.

I'm sure some of your Canadian brothers could help you out.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

contact almost_JDM. He tried to bring a JDM Coupe into the states a while back

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
        contact almost_JDM. He tried to bring a JDM Coupe into the states a while back
        tried? what happened to it

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

yeah im thinkin about a ex-r 4ws in my future.. whats all needed to bring one over?

Comment

Imports are so hot. It'd be a little tough to get used to shifting with your left hand though.

Comment

Originally posted by ianq
              Imports are so hot. It'd be a little tough to get used to shifting with your left hand though.

or go auto

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Werent the JDM coupes in the US?
                If so, have it imported to Canada.
                Then from Canada you can bring it here.
                The paper work will be much easier since the car was built in the US.
                Its not hard, just time consuming.
                I see it alot in NJ, people from Canada move down and bring their cars.
                I seen my shares of Canadian EX's and EX-R's at work with Jersey plates.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                  or go auto
                  That works also. :P

Comment

I know a great import shop but mainly deals with r32's, fc's and fd's. I'll ask them if it's something they would be able to get.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

at least he didnt say r34. from what i hear those have to be taken apart and shipped to different areas and then shipped to one location and then rebuilt. dunno if its true but i wouldntmin dgeting my hands on a nissan pulsar gtir

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

yeah r34's are not legal here yet, the cars must be 15yrs old as previously mentioned. a friend of mine actually just picked up an r32...shifting with his left is ok but he has more of a hard time looking to his left for the rearview mirror cuz naturally he just looks to the right, oh and left hand turns are terrible, dont forget about that, especially when ur driving alone.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

I'd probably get in the wrong door for the first couple of weeks. :P

Comment

When I was in Japan, I went to the wrong door for the passenger seat... My host mom laughed and said "you driving?!"

I also like dry humped a 4-door R34 in the parking lot of a supermarket... XD no one saw

Stock 10th Anniversary Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              tried? what happened to it
                              he got an impreza

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment