Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    You have no idea who the real me is.

Or rather, let me respond in words you'll understand....

Yo momma.
    im rollin, hillarious, that is the funniest thing youve said, i like this you better

Comment

Johnyblaze...

I am surprised you haven't been banned by now...I have read the whole thread and as mentioned you are lazy and you didn't read nor did you do any research. It idoits like you that make the rest of look bad. I highly suggest you get some sense or at least read before come in here running your mouth like a lil chiuaua. I don't like it nor do any of the long term members on this site. I'd and many other would be greatful if you just quit.

Thanks...
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

The word "LAZY" was mentioned in this thread at least 100 time's

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          Johnyblaze...

I am surprised you haven't been banned by now...I have read the whole thread and as mentioned you are lazy and you didn't read nor did you do any research. It idoits like you that make the rest of look bad. I highly suggest you get some sense or at least read before come in here running your mouth like a lil chiuaua. I don't like it nor do any of the long term members on this site. I'd and many other would be greatful if you just quit.

Thanks...
          You really had to dig this month-old thread back up just to say that? He was banned. I unbanned him because I find such an immature man-child to be rather amusing.

And LAZY didn't to be mentioned more than once... some people are just that thick. And apostrophes don't pluralize. Ever.

Comment

I smell a ban......

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

i thought this thread got locked........

Comment

You really had to dig this month-old thread back up just to say that? He was banned. I unbanned him because I find such an immature man-child to be rather amusing.

Comment

thick. And apostrophes don't pluralize. Ever.

I see I see

Touche!!!!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

How did I miss this?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

This thread will go down in history as one of the most epic threads to hit cb7tuner

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                          This thread will go down in history as one of the most epic threads to hit cb7tuner
                          Not if people stop bumping it....
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

And i thought i was bad at spelling...

Comment

Working...
                            X