Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who didnt go and see FnF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be totally honest, I thought this movie was the really good, almost as good as the first. They managed to capture that sort of sketchy, yet very talented atmosphere that existed in the first movie. I really liked some of the cars, especially the old skyline that would occasionally appear. The action scenes were really hectic and enjoyable and I would rank the Vin Diesel/Rock slug fest among the best fight scenes I've ever seen. The only part I had trouble believing was the chase scene involving the chargers pulling an 8,000lb safe. Those cars would be destroyed by that if the winches didn't break immediately. The older cars though were amazing, and they definitely got away from the whole civic/eclipse/supra thing they had going in 1 & 2. I'd give this movie an 8.5 out of 10
    Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

yeah, i didnt see it but i was out last night and seen everyone leaving. all the little riced out cars. bahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
        to be totally honest, I thought this movie was the really good, almost as good as the first. They managed to capture that sort of sketchy, yet very talented atmosphere that existed in the first movie. I really liked some of the cars, especially the old skyline that would occasionally appear. The action scenes were really hectic and enjoyable and I would rank the Vin Diesel/Rock slug fest among the best fight scenes I've ever seen. The only part I had trouble believing was the chase scene involving the chargers pulling an 8,000lb safe. Those cars would be destroyed by that if the winches didn't break immediately. The older cars though were amazing, and they definitely got away from the whole civic/eclipse/supra thing they had going in 1 & 2. I'd give this movie an 8.5 out of 10
        Told you guys that Vin Diesel vs The Rock scene was crazy. Most of you guys on here are fronting and want to see the movie. Trust me dont let the other movies steer you clear of this one. This movie is somewhat on the level not like the others.

Comment

Ill down load it later and watch it on my projector its better then the movies i can crack open an cold one smoke and no kids screaming....and if i dont like it i turn it off and dont lose 30$
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

...it's out? hmm, i dont watch tv to be able to see any commercials. guess i'll have to get to the theater soon.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Didn't see it, because instead of a movie gathering , it's a gathering of The Asshole Crew.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I went to see it. definitely liked it a lot. Lots of action, and a decent plotline. some of it was a little over the top. but not impossible.

the safe scene was the most "over the top" part really, and that could be feasible. Just because no one would attempt it doesn't mean it wouldn't happen. But the mounting of those winches were like roll cages for the whole back end of the car. if a roll cage could withstand a car flipping in the air landing directly on it then they could hold a winch right?

it wouldn't suprise me if i found a reason to go again.

Comment

Just saw it tonight. It's a tradition. Movie was surprisingly good. Definately worth seeing if not just for the big fight scene. Plus after it's over you get to watch everyone in their Cavaliers and Civics drive off like they are street racers, which is always a fun sight.

Comment

man i gott my tickets for 10:25pm got there at 10:35pm and the movies in the mall closed the doors and the mall security closed all the doors also they sold out and was over capacity i was soo pissed.. im ganna get my tickets for tomorrow or a m f-in refund lol...
                    Freaks Crew! FB pg
                    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002231470942
                    MRT LINK
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2814259

Comment

The wife and I went to the thursday midnight showing I thought it was awsome. Loved all the MOPARS!
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Cant find a babysitter...
                        Me and my wife will try to go tomorrow... hopefully my mom can babysit for us.
                        Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

I thought it was an awesome movie deff different then the first two but still alot of action and had a bunch of funny moments too deff worth the 10 bucks

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                          Originally posted by keepinitclean
                          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

gf wants to go see it. i told her to go with a friend or something. I have no interest in seeing it.

Comment

I saw it the first day it came out, man there were cars parked up right in front of the entrance for show (must of been hired by the theater), 75% rice. There was a Sunfire with a terrible bright red paintjob and neon lights, with rear drum brakes. On show, painted red.

Anyways it's not like the first four. It's no Gladiator or anything like that but it's a lot better than the first four in a way. It's better if you watch the first four to get a better understanding of it. This movie has a lot more action that actually make sense not just random explosions anywhere. Chases are great on foot and in car. Racing is toned down but that's good as we had four movies of it. I'd recommend this movie to anyone who likes cars.

Not to mention I think this is one of the funniest of them all, it's also very serious at times. You can really connect with the characters in this one.
                              Current:
                              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

this one was truly a good movie, but not much street racing really. still nice cars. the story is really interesting and it's filled with alot of action. and i don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet... but there's gonna be more FNF's in the future .
                                RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Working...
                                X