What was his sons name on here? Something shadow
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wow. That is really sad.

That guy was truly one of the coolest guys I met. Truly inspiring. He loved his car more than I have seen anyone care about a cb7/cb9.

I met him a few times. He drove out to my car meet several times by himself and would spend the whole night just hanging out with me and talking. We were the only cb7/cb9 guys at the meet.

Sad to see him go.

RIP

Comment

Sad news. I never met the guy but his post always seemed to be upbeat and informative. People have eluded to him dealing with some serious health issues. Yet it seems he last signed on to cb7tuner.com on 02-14-2015. He will be missed.

Comment

Aww man, I remember reading his posts back when I was a noob.

RIP "Silvershadow."

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                My same feelings. My prayers and condolences go out to his family.

I wonder if there is a way in which we can honor those members who pass away by making their usernames' a special color, or writing "Rest In Peace" under their names, or something similar.
                reminds me of my friend mayberry who passed away, they always leave a pc of them with us
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Wow that is sad.

I remember him well, but I never met him. He was definitely a regular and an OG.

Thoughts and prayers for his friends and family.

I did not know he was having health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    reminds me of my friend mayberry who passed away, they always leave a pc of them with us
                    Mayberry hit me hard. I was actually at his wedding a short time before he passed. Left behind a wife and two young kids. Such a tragedy.

Does anyone know what happened to Steve? He was only 59 (older than my dad was when he passed at 55... but still WAY too young!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Mayberry hit me hard. I was actually at his wedding a short time before he passed. Left behind a wife and two young kids. Such a tragedy.

Does anyone know what happened to Steve? He was only 59 (older than my dad was when he passed at 55... but still WAY too young!)
                      well my experience was he needed motor mounts for his kid so i sent them to him and kinda talked him thru waht to do, we chatted on facebook a lot after that about cars life and stuff where he lived, assholes stealing his wag with all his shit in it, he had heart issues, was feeling weird a couple weeks, then he had stroke while updating us on facebook with like 150 replies to goto the damn hospital. he did and it wasnt good. Supposedly he was seeing some chick that was the best and he got a pace maker was doing ok. initally it was a textbook job; then was living it up..i'd say whats up here and there and then didnt see him on much. this was like 7-8 mos ago iirc

Comment

RIP - you will be missed

Comment

My 1st true older woman experience had a pace maker, she had 2 carry a bag, which was a battery to run it. If it failed she had a backup batttery. She got it from a ear infection, contaminated her blood str8 to her heart... now the #1 death of ppl with pace makers is infections. Because most have a port to draw blood faster. She caught a few... and had a few close calls. Her waiting time for a heart was sometime! Gotta wait and see if its the rite size, blood type etc..and she was heavy set.. so she knew she wasn't gonna make it. I seen her on her bday, stop speakin to her for like 2 or 3 months... I beeive she fell into a depresson and her port got infected and she started now to care. She knew no matter wat she did it wasn't gonna b good.. and let herself go....

Like my stepdad he was very sick with the liver.. when a person is really sick and they kno the end is near a lot of them don't care. And want it 2 b over. He stopped taking meds etc. And he passed.

Sad stuff. My neighbor has prostat cancer.. then I seen his wife yesterday and she's tellin me he had open heart surgery, 1 side of the heart is workin. Other isn't.

My lady friend who passed was a very pretty spanish woman. Her name was Julissa aka Jewels.. and when I finally got my cb with the maroon leather and all jus how clean it was, I named my car Jewels.. and when I paint my car it will b dedicated to my stepdad.. he always said.. son all u need is a paint job and the girls will flock to the car. Lol
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

RIP

Think of the cb9 he must be driving now up in heaven
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

deev, his last fb posts. says

" Steve Masarsky
                              March 25 at 3:32am ·
                              I am in a convalescent very painful stomach they won't operate I am able at this moment to reach my phone for once I am in Escondido Vista convalescent"

his son says " Not plaque at all, abdominal pain. Yes h is still in a nursing home "

said it the day before he passed. sorry if im ruining the memory of him.. feel free to delete this post if it offends anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                                deev, his last fb posts. says

" Steve Masarsky
                                March 25 at 3:32am ·
                                I am in a convalescent very painful stomach they won't operate I am able at this moment to reach my phone for once I am in Escondido Vista convalescent"

his son says " Not plaque at all, abdominal pain. Yes h is still in a nursing home "

said it the day before he passed. sorry if im ruining the memory of him.. feel free to delete this post if it offends anyone.
                                not offending me
                                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X