No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice addition you got there Mike. I like what you did with the DOHC. Very nice touch
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks! The paint is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I saw the shaved letters somewhere a while back so I figured I'd incorporate that too.

Well the Cusco strut bar I wanted was discontinued so I decidea to pick up some Suspension Techniques sway bars. Hopefully those aren't back ordered.

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say I love the aggressive look your going for I think we share the same taste/liking!

And I still want your gracer lip!!
        93 Honda Accord Lx
        Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

The valve cover is one of the best I've seen in a while.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
            Just wanted to stop by and say I love the aggressive look your going for I think we share the same taste/liking!

And I still want your gracer lip!!
            I kinda thought the same thing when I saw your splitter. Thanks for stopping by and talking a look. I like hearing the opinions of others on here, good and bad. There's still a little life left in this forum!
            Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            The valve cover is one of the best I've seen in a while.
            I'm in the process of touching up and polishing the spark plug cover so it compliments the cover rather than clashes with it. I've never had a nice valve cover before so I almost don't know what to do with it, but it will be cool. I've already got some nice bolts and washers for the plug cover and some polished washer bolts I snagged at the junkyard.

Comment

Some pictures I came across that I haven't posted.

Comment

Love the look of this car. Also that valve cover is all kinds of sexy.

But whats up with the side mirrors?

Comment

Thanks. The mirrors are one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kind of things. The paint doesn't bother me too much right now.

Comment

Some new goodies came in the mail today. Sway bars and silicone hose kit. Koyorad radiator, FFC brackets, and Cheddas control arms should be in next week.

Comment

I love receiving a box of goodies. Keep up the great work mike
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks Grumpy!

Installed the sway bars tonight and got my hands on my new spoiler. I'm going to have to be sneaky about this one because, like with the Rocket Bunny spoiler, I know I'm the first and I know others will want it too.

Pics:

Necessary evils:

My ears are bleeding, but the muffler hit the sway bar and I like the sway bar more. I'll get it fixed eventually.

Comment

Heres the new spoiler in test fitting stages.

Comment

I like where this is going...

Have you thought about getting the adjustable rear camber and toe arms?

Comment

That's a nice spoiler! It compliments the overall look of your CB very well!
                              1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                I like where this is going...

Have you thought about getting the adjustable rear camber and toe arms?
                                I've thought about getting adjustable rear camber arms but I don't really need them. I have the billet toe arms on the way.
                                Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                                That's a nice spoiler! It compliments the overall look of your CB very well!
                                Thanks! Hopefully I'll have it fully installed by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X