No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which koyo radiator did you get? The older discontinued 53mm or the 36mm?

Comment

Fine. I'll ask...

What spoiler is that?

And, what are you doing with the RocketBunny spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        Which koyo radiator did you get? The older discontinued 53mm or the 36mm?
        I ended up choosing the 36mm version. I don't need the cooling of the 53mm one and this way I can maintain the stock fans since there aren't any slim fan shrouds for the car.

I also received these in the mail.

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
        Fine. I'll ask...

What spoiler is that?

And, what are you doing with the RocketBunny spoiler?
        I'm keeping the spoiler under wraps for a little while. The spoiler will probably go Kevin Chinnn for his CB.

Also went ahead and ordered the Cheddas shifter and purchased a Sigma rear lip. I'm really looking forward to installing everything.
        Last edited by Mike1357; 02-11-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Also finally took some decent pictures

Comment

Simply lovely!! Who's CB coupe is that?

Comment

Looking real nice Mike!
              1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                Simply lovely!! Who's CB coupe is that?
                Thanks! That's Juice21. He's a member here but he barely logs in.
                Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                Looking real nice Mike!
                Thank you very much!

Well here is this weekends progress.

The spoiler is a DMAX S13 Coupe spoiler. Another first.

Comment

That spoiler looks so good! And I am really liking the rear-lip!!

Is that rear-lip an ebay knockoff?

Comment

Secks

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

That spoiler looks so good! And I am really liking the rear-lip!!

Is that rear-lip an ebay knockoff?
                      I'm glad I'm not the only person that likes the looks. There was a point where I wasn't sure about this whole build direction.

The lip is a real-deal Erebuni Sigma 129a. I may have some side skirts later this year. The 9293 rear lips are a bit harder to find than the 9091.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        I'm glad I'm not the only person that likes the looks. There was a point where I wasn't sure about this whole build direction.

The lip is a real-deal Erebuni Sigma 129a. I may have some side skirts later this year. The 9293 rear lips are a bit harder to find than the 9091.
                        Honestly. Not kissing butt here, but this is how I always wanted to build my car... visors, flares, lipkit, spoiler! I WANT

I've done a front bumper swamp on my 9091 to the 9293 because I like that bumper, but I know the 9091 rear has more lips for it. You make me really want to start working on my car again. It's looked the same for so long.

Keep up the awesome work! Love your car.

Comment

It's coming along Mike, I can relate on buying parts to be different but then have a bit of a pull back because of thinking it's to much or not enough. Overall the out. One is looking really nice
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Great progress man. I love the new spoiler over the Rocket Bunny. I think this one fits the personality and styling of your car better. Fantastic job on the aggressive look of the CB7. Keep up the good work!
                            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Honestly. Not kissing butt here, but this is how I always wanted to build my car... visors, flares, lipkit, spoiler! I WANT

I've done a front bumper swamp on my 9091 to the 9293 because I like that bumper, but I know the 9091 rear has more lips for it. You make me really want to start working on my car again. It's looked the same for so long.

Keep up the awesome work! Love your car.
                              Hahaha! Thanks for the positive words man. Honestly, the biggest reason I didn't want to do a bumper swap was because I didn't want to cut the cover for the rear fog again. A lot of things are happening really fast currently and it's got me a little weirded out. I don't want to lose touch with the build, if that makes sense.

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              It's coming along Mike, I can relate on buying parts to be different but then have a bit of a pull back because of thinking it's to much or not enough. Overall the out. One is looking really nice
                              Thanks a lot. I sometimes worry that I'll get to a point where I want to go back to a previous look or modification. Maybe that's why I take so many pictures. I need a little time for the new mods to sink in.

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                              Great progress man. I love the new spoiler over the Rocket Bunny. I think this one fits the personality and styling of your car better. Fantastic job on the aggressive look of the CB7. Keep up the good work!
                              There's a special place in my heart for the Rocket Bunny but this spoiler is growing on me. The sleeker look is a tad difficult to get used to but I think overall it will be better. I might grab a window visor now to make it flow a little better.

Comment

New shiny things.

Comment

Working...
                                X