Western NY Cb7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western NY Cb7s

Anyone in the western Newyork area? Rochester, buffalo, Syracuse, etc.. etc..?

I want to get a Cb meet somewhere in Ny.

Any one interested in a meet here in the future?

I'M from upstate new york.Thinking of having a cb7 meet at orange county choppers.Actually its paul jr designs.

Comment

Bear mountain is pretty sick. i went with my buddy down there for an Ep3 meet.. we climb 1000 feet up a twisty mountain road.. charge was 7 bucks per car.

its actually down in OC too.. I say a cook out and meet up its a fun cruise down there and its a fun cruise while there. once your at the top of the mountain you can see NYC, pretty sick actually.

Let see how many people would be down for this.

Like i said, Bear Mountain state park

Comment

and i didnt see the paul jr designs.. could you maybe give a little more info?

Comment

Well if any are you guys are up for it, you guys are ALWAYS WELCOME to come over the lake to Toronto for a meet. We always have meets going down.

There is a meet on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 in Toronto if you guys want!
          It may be moved to the next Sunday due to that date being Mother's Day.
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
            Well if any are you guys are up for it, you guys are ALWAYS WELCOME to come over the lake to Toronto for a meet. We always have meets going down.

always down for a cruise! i was trying to get a plan later in the summer like august or maybe mid july

Comment

Anyone have any insight on an meet up here? Where im at no one ever takes pride in the Cb. There all civic owners.. would be awesome to cruise with a bunch of Cbs like mine.

got the whole summer a head of us!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post

Im going to see if i can attend this, also.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990SL0Cb7 View Post
                  and i didnt see the paul jr designs.. could you maybe give a little more info?
                  You never watched or herd of orange county choppers?Its in newburge ny.paul jr is Paul sr son.But I am down to go to bear montain too.Come on cb7 lovers whose down to go.

Comment

I'm in Troy, NY (less than 20min from Albany) but I'll only have the CB for another week =/

Would have been cool to meet with some of you guys, I loved the meets we had in CT.

Comment

I usually host the NYMM (New York mega meet) but lately the turnouts have been weak.... We had it at bear mountain. And the city as well two day event..... Orange county choppers isnt gonna let you have a meet unless its huge....

Ive never see your accord in fishkill? I was the only fully modded CB out.... Is that that one that was on CL used to be black with primer spots f bottom h head turboed? Painted now I see.. nice

^^MY OLD RIDE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

well what ever you guy decide! im down for what ever! finally got my drop on my car and the paint is finally shiney. Never knew white paint could shine so much

i wanna get this meet up and going ASAP! i found another guy around where i am who loves the Cbs. so slowly im sure we can get something together.

Comment

I wanna see some accords from NYC. I wanna set something up for August. Maybe even September. Most likely a Saturday too.

Comment

Hey guys. there is a honda/any car meet coming up on the 24th (sunday) at bear mountain. Its in Peekskill NY 10911. at 11 am. Advise you to bring some money. 8 bucks to get in (the park) and 2 for food. (i didnt set this up im just trying to see more cbs!)

This is a state park. there will be a meet/cruise. the cruise is most likely a 3hr cruise.. up the mountain (1000 foot climb up a twisty road) and the top has a crazy view. there is a face book page as well.

this will be a fun event. i already have 8 cars meeting me here in rochester NY for this meet.

Should be atleast 40 cars attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/374608635920455/ <--- facebook page.

Not everyone who is going is on the page
                            Last edited by 1990SL0Cb7; 06-13-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X