X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I volunteer?
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

If you are willing to come to Nor Cal!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Guess I'll post it since Alex won't.....

Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I was waiting for them to post the photo! But thanks Jason! I have a couple photos to upload too.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Man, if you found a 91 SE black interior you should grab it! I bought a full interior once and made my money back plus some, still have stuff.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I so would've grabbed it if:

A) The interior was complete

B) The junkyard had fair prices

C) I was alone, so I wouldn't have to worry about my friends getting bored.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Cut up a piece of plywood to replace that god awful cardboard in the trunk, much nicer and stronger!

Also got a cheapo rear upper strut bar. Mounted my subwoofer to it, to prevent it from sliding all over the place. Worked like a charm. Totally satisfied, I just need to get some new trunk lining!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

If you still have the spare tire tucked away under the board you should make a support to keep the middle of the ply from bowing down. In now it's nice and straight now it eventually it will now down. I speak from experience and have made something similar. However I didn't support the middle and it sunk in.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                  MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

NUUUUUUU, I will make some supports then, I'm learning how to make all these blueprints and what not in engineering design right now.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I was planning on using that expandable foam myself. Basically line the spare tire with foil or plastic wrap, making some sides out of construction paper and filling t with the foam and glue it to the wood.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Sounds creative as hell! I can't wait to make the trunk woodgrain though.

Used ramps a couple days ago to get in the driveway, no scraping! I need to make better ramps though, these cracked lol.

Also got some Chrome cluster rings too, thanks Trev!

Currently also changing the lower rear strut bushing too:

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Sir,

If any feature is done in any magazine, I NEED a signed copy by you personally and sent to me!

Trev.
                          RETIRED...

Comment

This car is amazing Alex, I constant peep in and out if your thread and constant see your IG photos and it keeps the motivation ball slowly turning again when I want to give up and call it quits.

The only thing missing on this car IMO and I'm sure anyone else will agree is a H22 swap.

Car is simply gorgeous bro

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Alex I don't remember you taking a pic of my bay lol, it's filthy in there but totally functional!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Wimp go low or go home haha
                              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                                Sir,

If any feature is done in any magazine, I NEED a signed copy by you personally and sent to me!

Trev.
                                Sounds like a deal! Just need to get featured.

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                                This car is amazing Alex, I constant peep in and out if your thread and constant see your IG photos and it keeps the motivation ball slowly turning again when I want to give up and call it quits.

The only thing missing on this car IMO and I'm sure anyone else will agree is a H22 swap.

Car is simply gorgeous bro
                                Oh man, I just dumped sooooo much money in the F22A, so it'll be a while until it's going to be swapped But thanks man! I appreciate it, You were a big a motive to me bro! I'd hate to see you get out of the game! I'm a freaking instagram whore.

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                                Alex I don't remember you taking a pic of my bay lol, it's filthy in there but totally functional!
                                LOL, we pulled into that one gated place right before you guys left. That's when you noticed I had an external dizzy thingy.

On the side note I got an OEM hood bra, I will post pics soon. Not too fond of it, but hey, I'm using it for the functional purpose!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X