Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Beginner Forums! (Also known as "Why am I here!")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im also new to the site...im a future owner (1 week) of a 92 or 93 Honda Accord LX..ill post pics when the car gets here in Texas..

Comment

hai im new

Comment

no wonder i couldn't post outside yet. don't have 30 post.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Yet another thing people need to learn about how this site works... I'll be damned if it's going to be like 3geez or honda-tech, where all the knowledgable people keep to themselves, excpet when they want to make a noob feel like an ass.
          bahahaha 3geez.....they act like lil girls over there
          Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Hello

Comment

Heloo ...
              I'm also new in here..

Comment

been working on my 30. trying to put toghther a turbo setup. not to be a pest or anything but how soon does the password come in? again not to be a pain in the ass. it's just i need some accord parts and i ma stuck in hawaii. we don't got shit over hereahah

vanillagorilla A.k.A glock22
                Then one day I meet a man,
                He came to me and said,
                "Hard work good and hard work fine,
                but first take care of head"

Comment

It comes in as soon as you read. If you aren't capable of reading, you'll never get it (it's a way of protecting the naive... if you can't figure it out, you would probably get scammed...)

Comment

Hello everyone new to the site like most of the people anyway. Nice to be here finally i decided to do this since my boyfriend is always here 24/7. Can't stand it any longer so im here. Dont usually like forums myself but so far it interenting.
                    PS. can'wait to post in one of his threads.

Comment

New here at the site is nice and a lot of helpfull things. Dont know much about cars thats why im here to lern more. Thank you.

Comment

Any relation to Alb_Accord?

Comment

That will be him alright always here even when he is suppose to be somewhere. I know this guy for about eight years now and all he talks about is this site. And yes it is true he loves his car. It has come at the point that like it or not I have learned things about cars one way or the other from him. He demands that i should stay there and learn.

PS. PLZ give my boyfriend back.
                          Last edited by Alb_Girl; 10-19-2007, 01:00 AM.

Comment

New to this site getn some good info and seeing some nice CB's.
                            02 WRX, 18G, UTECH, 3.5in catless, and more
                            06 Grand SRT, Corsa exhaust, Chipd, Panel filter
                            97 GSXR 750, Yosi cam, Exhaust, Cam2 purple
                            92 CB7 196K Stock for now

Comment

okay i see...

wow i feel like an idiot i didn't know any of this was set up maybe if i did i would have gotten some posts up... well hey ya'll i'm john i have a 92 lx and a 91 ex i'll find the post to describe them now...
                              back to do it again... no flipping of accords this time!!!

Hit me up with techy questions if i don't have an answer i can get an answer...

Comment

Sorry to make you feel like an idiot... the whole purpose of this thread is to explain exactly how things are set up.
                                Where people see "introduction thread" or "picture thread" I'll never understand (people do it in the Beginner Image Gallery rules thread as well... I just don't get it... people are new to the site, not new to life!)

Comment

Working...
                                X