No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because its obvious whats needed to mount it, its really easy and needs no explaination on how to install it
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
      Because its obvious whats needed to mount it, its r easy and needs no explaination on how to install it
      Well, not having both in hand, it isn't obvious. I'm looking very close at doing this but can't afford to buy a $90 part just to see if it will fit.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I dont have the part in my hand but I know whats needed to install because I researched it, if and when you get it you'll know whats needed.

BTW I'm not being a dick no hard feelings
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Im not saying anything else about it cause i did my research AND others should also. I used a civic clutch master in my brothers accord se btw.

Comment

I havent logged on this this in over a year, I MISS having a CB. I recently moved 2hrs north, so right now my car is on hold. Once i get a garage where im living at ill start working on it. I also plan on workin on it once this summer is dont at my parents house which is 2hrs south, that would be every weekend or other. When i get pics ill post them up.
            Last edited by oneoffaccord; 05-22-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

good to know you're still around! keep us updated!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

I was wondering where you went! It sounds like you're in a very similar situation to me; my car is 3 1/2 hours south of me at my parents house as well.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  I was wondering where you went! It sounds like you're in a very similar situation to me; my car is 3 1/2 hours south of me at my parents house as well.
                  yea i didnt go anywhere. i sold my civic coupe last year. bought a 04 tsx 6spd. had a really bad 9 months last year. im in a good place now. just need a garage to work out of. Im in the process of painting my gf rsx and i have to drive down 2hrs to work on it and drive back. sucks.

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                  good to know you're still around! keep us updated!
                  yea im still around. im not going anywhere. you know i had my civic coupe also. i sold that but i really miss my accord more than that. i really want a s2000 but thats going to have to wait a year or so. i already have too many cars.
                  04 tsx, 08 silverado, 92 accord and a 74 mgb gt. so a s2000 could fit. lmao. i will keep you guys updated

Comment

Finally worked on the car this past weekend. got alot done on the engine bay. I will post pics up tomorrow morning.

Comment

Heres a bunch of pics of the engine bay.,.. long process to shave these wholes shut. i got alot more pics,. so stay tuned
                      Last edited by oneoffaccord; 12-29-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

All the holes grinded, smoothed then a few coats of primer so it doesnt rust. Next i will be taking off all the seam sealer and dry sanding the bay, then will start applying body filler to smooth out the bay.

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 12-30-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

looking good Larry! Still doing those super fresh engine bays i see
                              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob View Post
                                looking good Larry! Still doing those super fresh engine bays i see
                                you know it. im not doing a full shave this time,. its too much time which i dont have. You will deff see some more progress on whats going to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X