No announcement yet.

LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen hundreds of CB's that have the same style of rims as I do...
    And I am not ok with that.

What would yall think of painting the Motegis the OEM Laurel Blue?
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

*shrug* I dig it.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

wow girl i love your car!! i just read through the whole thing. i can't wait till i can do some real work to mine!!
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Ander- Thanks for the visual! I like it! Throw a little white pearl on top of the blue and it will really highlight that the car is NOT black!

HondaLady- Hey, I saw you on FLAccords! . I live just a little north of Jacksonville.This is a much better forum (IMO). Thanks for taking the time to read my MR thread, that is a compliment to me.

Fortunately, I found her in really good condition, so it has just been a little personalization and maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
            HondaLady- Hey, I saw you on FLAccords! . I live just a little north of Jacksonville.This is a much better forum (IMO). Thanks for taking the time to read my MR thread, that is a compliment to me.

Fortunately, I found her in really good condition, so it has just been a little personalization and maintenance.
            yep i'm on FLAccords. i didn't even know any of these forums existed and recently decided to do a search for tuner forums

mine is going to need some work. for the most part she is in better shape then a lot of the ones i have seen driving around here, i have seen a few with potential but most are run down just the other day i saw a nice green one with some nice rims and the paint job looked fairly decent to. wish i would have got a pic of it and was able to chat with the driver to tell him or her about this forum.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Due to the 2 month data loss; this is the cliffs version of about 3 pages of missing updates.

Hand-painted my shaved VC:

So you'll know my car when you see it

AND my latest purchase!

I'm currently waiting for:
              My buddy with the polishing kit to get his ass out here, so those headlights can be installed.
              For certain bit of Asian Auto Good-ness to be shipped to meeee.
              A simple intake pipe: will be painted like VC.

Also, I will be buying a camera SOON- I have so many new locations to shoot in, and I'll need some new pics when these parts go on!

Comment

These are the Voyages of the Star-ship Grocery Getter.
                Our Mission: To explore strange new thrift stores, to seek out fellow accord members and new photo shoot locations.
                To boldly go where no Mom has gone before.

Also, Some shots from my last (solo) shoot. (because that thread is dead and buried)

Comment

very nice car...

Ride List
                  1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                  2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                  newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

This girl knows her shit when it comes to makin a sexy cb7!! The solo shoot looks great! Nice shots
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

very nicely and tastefully done cb you got

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Thanks yall.
                        And I have a serious come up in the works.
                        But its :shh: until I get everything ready to show her off.

Comment

I have decided I can't wait for install!
                          My Lucky Star Lip is waiting for me to pick it up!!!!!

Pic off Pnoycb7's f/s thread (awesome seller!!!!)

I am having LuckyStar decals made for it.

All I need now, is fogs....
                          But I am not sure which ones I need.

Comment

Just stoppin' in to say what's up, and to check on the progress. Lookin' good!
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

why have i never seen that lip before? thats sort of awesome.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

i was totally interested in that luckystar lip, looks so good in many ways. he is a great seller and has rare parts as well as good sourcing skills;D

Comment

Working...
                                X