excalibur02 : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    Good Work bro wish I can drive mine freaking alternator is an ass.

yeah man! you know my work is top notch lol

Once its at least 50° F your alternator will be replaced lol

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
    I can't believe you went to AFM!!! I'll drive down this year. An old member that lives down the street said he want a whole group to go this year.

Beautiful ride btw!

Yup! Not the first time I have driven this cb to Florida. Make it happen man. I already have that week off of work so I am definitely going to AFM 2014.

Thanks man. Shes not quite beautiful. Well maybe the suspension and brake setup. But exterior is just so faded its sad.

Comment

Always good seeing u bro .....u n Richie need to come down on a nice day in the summer for some photos

Facebook me
      http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
      For sale thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
      Willing to buy/trade thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Originally posted by 93a-lude View Post
        Always good seeing u bro .....u n Richie need to come down on a nice day in the summer for some photos

yeah man thanks for letting me come over. I would love to do a summer meet up and some good pictures. Sadly your paint and Richies' is much better. lol

No updates on my car. Have not had much money to play with. Almost done getting out of my small debt. Summer time is looking promising tho!

Last edited by excalibur02; 03-28-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I passed you a few weeks ago in wharton! car looks good man!

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            he let me drive his car last week and wow, it feels even better than it looks!! I gotta give him credit, this car is put together beautifully... incredibly tight suspension, very clean interior. We just gotta find him a hookup on a paint job

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              he let me drive his car last week and wow, it feels even better than it looks!! I gotta give him credit, this car is put together beautifully... incredibly tight suspension, very clean interior. We just gotta find him a hookup on a paint job
              did someone say paint job?

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post

oh really! Yeah my gf lives in Wharton so I am always passing through there lol. Thanks man! To bad you sold yours! It was so clean!

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                thanks mike! She is getting there! Spring time I hope to have the car painted and with the better suspension too!

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                did someone say paint job?

yup! That's what I need! But you probably don't have as much time as you use to.

Comment

Nice wheels. Really love the look! Those are 2nd gen Acura 3.2 CL wheels though.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                    Nice wheels. Really love the look! Those are 2nd gen Acura 3.2 CL wheels though.
                    Holy crap, you're alive? Haha how the hell are you bro?

And yes this car is clean. Little details is what counts. I've been wanting to do the vanity mirror for the DS too. Keep it up.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post

Ah yes! Just edited my parts list lol thank you! I am actually only using these wheels for winter now. I took off the oem tires and put snow tires on.

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                      Holy crap, you're alive? Haha how the hell are you bro?

And yes this car is clean. Little details is what counts. I've been wanting to do the vanity mirror for the DS too. Keep it up.
                      Erik is a great lurker. Hopefully this June I will be visiting cali so I can finally meet the members from the west side! Get the vanity mirror and I will wire it up! Haha

Comment

Haha doing well thanks. Just busy with life, and the cb7. (Hit me up on facebook!) Over 3 months cb7 less. Cannot source a new old stock torque converter anywhere...

I think if I went 5 lug, I would rock those CL's all the time!

Comment

Hey watch the video in the link and your picture comes out at 2:20 lol , awesome.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=1229894

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                            Hey watch the video in the link and your picture comes out at 2:20 lol , awesome.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=1229894
                            never mind , I thought it was you. Found out it was cpmike.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                              never mind , I thought it was you. Found out it was cpmike.
                              your post was what gave me the heads up, i forgot to come back here and mention that. Mauri took his signature pic first, then I stole the idea and made a very similar signature pic.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Comment

Working...