My old accord is in the JY, joeboys if anyone wants parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old accord is in the JY, joeboys if anyone wants parts

Sorry I can't sell/give the parts away, car was illegally towed from my work and despite having phone records showing I had been given permission for it to sit there and work policies stating they cannot tow without first calling the owner (they didn't), the judge dismissed it. So since I'm not selling it and it isn't really for sale I figured I'd post this in the regional section, all the front ball joints are worth getting as they are only 3 years old...if they are still on, haven't actually been by to see the car post tow

Clutch is toast (which was why it got left at my work, barely made it there), 3rd gear crunch...etc etc. Engine has over 226k but ran strong, no smoking.

Any way she has spc adjustable ball joints up front, new lower front ball joints from Honda dealership, 3" generic intake with shitty filter, front tower bar, rear tower bar, TAS performance cat back exhaust, 6x9's pods from EX, and whatever the hell else I left in it (going today to get personables out)

They wanted over $1000 by the time I got the notice it had been towed and since the jackass judge tossed my case I put that money towards a different car.

Anyhoo the parts listed are about the only things worth shit but it's stock terribly faded white with blue interior (no radio, got stolen last year while parked at my work). If anyone in the area can use some parts feel free to overpay as Joeboys is notorious for overcharging for pulled parts (they charge the same for pulled parts as you can get brand new online) and equally notorious for undercutting parts they buy.

She's a pos but have at it if anyone has interest.
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 08-21-2012, 01:19 AM.
    ____
Working...
X