Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Show your Engine Bay Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old 91 EX

My new 91 LX (pre swap)

Comment

Mine is very dirty...
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
        Here goes my engine bay
        EXACTLY how mine will look by May! Lookin good!
        2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
        The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
        August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

My engine bay now has 2G Legend struts. w00t. No more unsightly prop rod.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            My engine bay now has 2G Legend struts. w00t. No more unsightly prop rod.

Possibly the best mod possible. Working on a lowered CB with the hood up using the hood prop sucks.
            '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
            '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Absolutely. Just having the rod is lame. This is not only a functional touch, but gives it a little modern update too.

And fail....I had the struts working lastnight, but now they wont stay up. As I recall, the many moons ago I pulled the struts from the Legend at the yard, I had to prop the hood with a piece of wood, soooo....these struts are actually blown. LOL fml.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Absolutely. Just having the rod is lame. This is not only a functional touch, but gives it a little modern update too.

And fail....I had the struts working lastnight, but now they wont stay up. As I recall, the many moons ago I pulled the struts from the Legend at the yard, I had to prop the hood with a piece of wood, soooo....these struts are actually blown. LOL fml.
                LOL One thing I do recommend, if you haven't done it yet, is to put a nut on the back of the stud that goes into the hinge. It makes it sturdier and doesn't let it move around much.
                '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
                '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
                '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Yeah, I noticed it has a little play, so I may do that. However, this really sucks having blown struts LOL.

I'm glad I didn't sell them to someone, I'd have felt really bad if they got them and they didn't work.

Comment

2003 or 2004

Not a great pic but its something more recent

Last edited by Tishock; 07-09-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Damn, I can't wait to get my bisi header

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

They sure do look purdy in there don't they!
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

My most current shots(yesterday)

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

I like the battery tie down and rad supports.

Comment

Took theses today

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

look cool bro..

Comment

Working...
                                X